This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar IndianaBasketball 13 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    OldSkoolBasketball
    Participant

If they play against each other with the same roster of the year they won the title who will win?

kanyedabest
    Participant

although boston would be younger and healthier the one player that sticks out to me is rondo, he was no where near the threat he is today so one would have to say the 2010 lakers wud take it

MagikKnick
    Participant

I agree with papa, it comes down to Rondo who made a tremendous leap in improvement…since he wasnt what he is now, I’d have to say 2010 Lakers

Bryant24
    Participant

2010 Lakers

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

Rondo wouldn’t be as good, but I think a healthier/younger KG, Pierce and Allen would be more valuable. Throw in players like James Posey (who never seemed to miss a defensive rotation), PJ Brown, a healthy Leon Powe (destroyed the Lakers in one game of the 2008 NBA Finals) and Tony Allen… That team was TOUGH. Plus they still had Perkins and Big Baby. And remember how hungry they were… They were a team full of dogs lol.

You have to consider Bynum’s knee injury this post season also.

The winner of this series would probably depend on who had homecourt advantage. I think it’d go seven games.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login