This topic contains 25 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar WizardofOz 13 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Michael.S.
    Participant

How dominant will the heat be? Who will prove to be their main option/go to guy?

What players will make their first all-star appearences?

Who will be the MVP?

Who will be th ROY?

Who woud you like to see play on opening night, Christmas day, and in the Finals?

Who do you think will be in the Finals?

What East top 4 seed playoff team from last year do you think will regress…besides Cle.

Who thinks the Knick have a shot at the playoffs?

Who is going to a game/games this year?

pattymills

How dominant will the heat be? Who will prove to be their main option/go to guy? patty mills….. hes just that good.

What players will make their first all-star appearences? patty mills

Who will be the MVP? patty mills

Who will be th ROY? patty mills

Who woud you like to see play on opening night, Christmas day, and in the Finals? blazers vs heat

Who do you think will be in the Finals? blavers vs knicks

What East top 4 seed playoff team from last year do you think will regress…besides Cle. heat

Who thinks the Knick have a shot at the playoffs? me

Who is going to a game/games this year? patty mills

JNixon
    Participant

How dominant will the heat be? Who will prove to be their main option/go to guy? They should win 60+ games. I think Lebron will be the leading scorer, but Wade will be the designated clutch shot guy.

What players will make their first all-star appearences? Brandon Jennings and Josh Smith.

Who will be the MVP? Dwyane Wade

Who will be th ROY? John Wall

Who woud you like to see play on opening night, Christmas day, and in the Finals? Don’t matter as long as there is basketball.

Who do you think will be in the Finals? Lakers v. Heat

What East top 4 seed playoff team from last year do you think will regress…besides Cle.? Boston.

Who thinks the Knick have a shot at the playoffs? I think they have a legit shot at a 7th or 8th seed.

Who is going to a game/games this year? I should go to a very few (much less than usual) Hawks games, can’t go to too many since I’ll be involved with basketball next year a good bit in college.

FDAPO

That was the most annoying thing to read

pattymills

no one tells patty mills to stfu.

RickyRubio9
    Participant

How dominant will the heat be? Who will prove to be their main option/go to guy? 1st or 2nd seed in the East, D.Wade will take their last shot..

What players will make their first all-star appearences? Hopefully OJ Mayo & LaMarcus Aldridge

Who will be the MVP? Kevin Durant.. maybe Kobe.. I don’t think the Heat tri-fecta can get it anymore playing together

Who will be the ROY? DeMarcus Cousins

Who would you like to see play on opening night, Christmas day, and in the Finals? Miami vs anyone is an obvious choice. Miami vs. Lakers, & My Rockets vs Anyone (:

Who do you think will be in the Finals? Miami vs. Rockets (: It could happen!

What East top 4 seed playoff team from last year do you think will regress…besides Cle. Hawks..Weren’t they the 4-Seed?

Who thinks the Knick have a shot at the playoffs? I do.

Who is going to a game/games this year? Of course, I go every season

MagikKnick
    Participant

How dominant will the heat be? Who will prove to be their main option/go to guy? Really dominate, 65-ish wins, main guy…..Dwyane Wade

What players will make their first all-star appearences? tough to answer of the top of my head…iono, Al Jefferson?

Who will be the MVP? Kevin Durant or Kobe

Who will be th ROY? Im leaning towards Demarcus Cousins

Who woud you like to see play on opening night, Christmas day, and in the Finals? Miami vs Cavs, Orlando, and the Lakers, respectively

Who do you think will be in the Finals? Heat vs Lakers

What East top 4 seed playoff team from last year do you think will regress…besides Cle.? None, really…

Who thinks the Knick have a shot at the playoffs? I think they do….non-biasly(word?)

Who is going to a game/games this year? I am…tryna catch the Heat when they visit the Garden…

FDAPO

Heat will have best record… LeBron will the go to guy

All Star – Kevin Love

ROY – Wall

Matchups… Heat vs. Cavs…. Lakers vs. Heat…

Celtics will fall

Knicks first round exit and I wouldn’t be surprised if no playoffs at all

I will go to a game

cap777
    Participant

Win NBA Championship/LeBron James

Monta Ellis/Tyreke Evans/Brook Lopez

LeBron James

John Wall

Lakers vs. Nuggets/ Celtics vs. Lakers/ Heat vs. Thunder

Heat vs. Thunder

Boston Celtics

Yes

I’ll be going to college in Boston next year, as a celtics fan i’ll be at a lot more games then I would go to for Knicks/Nets

mwalling2117
    Participant

How dominant will the heat be? Who will prove to be their main option/go to guy? A little over 60 wins. 1 seed in the eastern conference. Wade, for sure.

What players will make their first all-star appearances? Tyreke Evans, Russell Westbrook, and Lamarcus Aldridge will all become stars (or close to).

Who will be the MVP? Durantula.

Who will be the ROY? Evan Turner (most nba ready)

Who would you like to see play on opening night, Christmas day, and in the Finals? Heat v Lakers or Heat v cavs.

Who do you think will be in the Finals? Magic vs Lakers

What East top 4 seed playoff team from last year do you think will regress…besides Cle. The Celtics, the window closed

Who thinks the Knicks have a shot at the playoffs? A shot, but I doubt they will make it.

Who is going to a game/games this year? I might go to a few Bucks games if they are competitive again.

bobforte
    Participant

1. 64-18 and win the nba championship. i think the go to guy will switch game to game depending on matchups and who is playing well.
    2. Brandon Jennings, Steph Curry
    3. D-Wade
    4. Even though my mind is telling me wall im going Cousins
    5. Lakers vs. Heat
    6. Lakers vs Heat
    7. Orlando
    8. They have a shot ill say 8th seed but i wouldnt be suprised if they miss it with the 9th spot.

TONYDABOSS77
    Participant

How dominant will the heat be? Who will prove to be their main option/go to guy? 65+ & Championship & LeBron & Wade (Depends On Situation)

Tyreke Evans , Jennings & Josh Smith

Who will be the MVP?
    LeBron Or Kobe Or Possibly Dwight Howard

Who will be the ROY?
    John Wall – 15-5-8 w/ A Couple Steals

Who woud you like to see play on opening night, Christmas day, and in the Finals?
    Heat Vs Whoever , Heat Vs Lakers Or Heat Vs Celtics , Heat Vs Lakers

Heat & Lakers

What East top 4 seed playoff team from last year do you think will regress…besides Cle.
    Hawks & Celtics

Anything Could Happen

Nope

R-Dot-13
    Participant

How dominant will the heat be? Who will prove to be their main option/go to guy? Probably 65 wins and Dwayne Wade.

What players will make their first all-star appearences? Jennings, Westbrook

Who will be the MVP? Durant

Who will be th ROY? Blake Griffin

Who woud you like to see play on opening night, Christmas day, and in the Finals? Heat vs Thunder, Cavs and Raptors haha

Who do you think will be in the Finals? Heat vs Thunder !

What East top 4 seed playoff team from last year do you think will regress…besides Cle. BOS

Who thinks the Knick have a shot at the playoffs? Maybe

Who is going to a game/games this year? for sure !

Hoops Maestro
    Participant

The Heat will take a while to get rolling, but will finish 66-16. LeBron will be the point-forward, with D-Wade the leading scorer.

Tyreke Evans will be a first-time All-Star.

LeBron will be the MVP again.

DeMarcus Cousins will be the Rookie of the Year.

Opening night: Chicago vs. New York, Boozer vs. Amare

Christmas Day: Heat vs. Lakers (you can see this one coming a mile away)

Finals: Miami vs. Dallas (same outcome as last time)

Boston will regress as Father Time catches up with the Geritol Trio.

Amare’s mom thinks the Knicks have a shot at the playoffs.

I’ll see the Lakers at least once, though the Miami tickets are going to be pricey, brother….

Biggysmalls
    Participant

Wow if Cleveland plays on Christmas or opening night I’m going to be pissed. That team is irrelevent now that Bron is gone.

I also am willing to bet that Miami plays at least 25 games on Espn or ABC or some sort of nationally televised game…by the end of it, ppl will be so sick of watching them.

Hoops Maestro
    Participant

And LeBron will finally average a triple double, 23 points, 10 rebounds, and 10 assists, to win the MVP award for the 66-16 Heat.

PhlyBoi5
    Participant

How dominant will the heat be? Who will prove to be their main option/go to guy? 69wins, “Thee” Lebron James

What players will make their first all-star appearences?Russel Westbrook (PG), Tyreke Evans (SG) Last 2 in da west, Brandon Jennings Josh Smith/Gallinari

Who will be the MVP? Lebron James avg. 22points 10 boards 12assists

Who will be th ROY? Lance Stephenson

Who woud you like to see play on opening night, Christmas day, and in the Finals? Magic vs Heat, Heat vs Lakers, Heat vs Thunder

What East top 4 seed playoff team from last year do you think will regress…besides Cle. Celtics

Who thinks the Knick have a shot at the playoffs? 6 seed

Who is going to a game/games this year? i might idk yet

Bison 49
    Participant

How dominant will the heat be? Who will prove to be their main option/go to guy?

Who will be the MVP? Kobe – (people will be hesitant to give it to any of the heat stars)

Who will be th ROY? Wall – (the team will give him the ball at PG and will put up with any mistakes he makes. He will have a lot of shooters/dunkers to dish to)

Who woud you like to see play in the Finals?

Want to watch the semis of the Thunder vs. Lakers and Chicago vs Magic. For the finals, the Lakers vs. the Bulls (I am really liking how the Bulls are looking right now. Want to see the Lakers get another shot before they start getting old.

Who do you think will be in the Finals? Lakers and Magic. Boston will fall short (a few of their big pieces could get hurt before the playoffs w/ age), and I think that the Magic have a trade or two coming up to improve the team for next year.

What East top 4 seed playoff team from last year do you think will regress…besides Cle. Boston (if they do not make the conference finals that would be a big slip. Can see it happening

Who thinks the Knick have a shot at the playoffs? They have a shot, but their defense could hold them back. While they will be a running team, Felton is no Nash (the main reason D’Antoni’s Suns did so well for so long)

Who is going to a game/games this year? This guy …

llperez

How dominant will the heat be? Who will prove to be their main option/go to guy?-65 wins, 1st place in the NBA, lebron james will be their mvp although it wouldnt surprise me if wade led in scoring.

What players will make their first all-star appearences?-Brook Lopez is the only one i have making his first as of right now.

Who will be the MVP?-Would normally say lebron, but since he will be sharing the ball i’ll go with kobe who will finally get some rest and should be motivated as ever.

Who will be th ROY?-John Wall

Who woud you like to see play on opening night, Christmas day, and in the Finals?-Teams i want to see the most this year are lakers, heat, knicks, suns, mavericks, wizards, magic, celtics, bulls

Who do you think will be in the Finals?-lakers vs heat

What East top 4 seed playoff team from last year do you think will regress…besides Cle.-None of them.

Who thinks the Knick have a shot at the playoffs?-yes, they defenitley have a shot at the playoffs. No reason they cant win half their games.

Who is going to a game/games this year?-dont know, usually go to plike 1 game a year, but dont have any plans at this point.

UofAxWildcats
    Participant

65-70 wins ,, lebron will be their guy

michael beasley

Who will be the MVP?
    lebron

Who will be th ROY?
    lance stephnson if he is the starting pg

THUNDER vs HEAT

no

Afactor4
    Participant

– The Heat will be top seed in the East. Lebron will be the main option.

-John Wall, Brooke Lopez, and Tyreke Evans

Who will be the MVP?
    – Kevin Durant

Who will be th ROY?
    – John Wall

– Opening Night: Clippers vs Lakers
    – Christmas Day: Heat vs Lakers
    – Finals: Heat vs anybody but the Lakers

– Heat vs Rockets/Thunder

– Dallas

– Perhaps at a 4-8 seed. They’ve improved in my eyes

– I’m hoping to go to at least 4 games next season. I’ve seen all but like 6 teams live. Looking forward to Blazers, Dallas, Houston, and the Heat.

Chrischi
    Participant

How dominant will the heat be? Who will prove to be their main option/go to guy? 58+ wins

What players will make their first all-star appearences? Westbrook, Josh Smith

Who will be the MVP? LBJ

Who will be th ROY? Gotta go with Johnny Wall

Who woud you like to see play on opening night, Christmas day? Cavs vs Heat

What East top 4 seed playoff team from last year do you think will regress…besides Cle.? Boston obv

Who thinks the Knick have a shot at the playoffs? I do

Who is going to a game/games this year? I won’t.

Rafter
    Participant

How dominant will the heat be? Who will prove to be their main option/go to guy? 60-65 wins and i think Wade will get most looks.

What players will make their first all-star appearences? Tyreke, Westbrook and Lopez

Who will be the MVP? Kobe Bryant or one of the “631”

Who will be th ROY? Blake Griffin

Who woud you like to see play on opening night, Christmas day, and in the Finals? Heat vs Lakers

What East top 4 seed playoff team from last year do you think will regress…besides Cle. Possibly Boston

Who thinks the Knick have a shot at the playoffs? With Amare it’s possible

Who is going to a game/games this year? Not me lol i can’t afford that

Knicksfan1
    Participant

About 65 wins Lebron will be their best player but Wade will take the last shot.

Tyreke Evan, Al Jefferson, Brook Lopez, Russel Westbrook

Who will be the MVP?
    Lebron

Who will be th ROY?
    Blake Griffin

I just wanna see Heat vs. Lakers cant wait! Maybe Heat vs. Cavs at Cleveland

Heat vs. Lakers

Boston will not be a top 4 seed they will rest the old big three for the playoffs, and I could see Atlanta dropping out also

Yeah I think they should be looking for the 5 or 6 seed

Can’t don’t have any money

Godfather
    Participant

Anthony Randolph, Michael Beasly

Who will be the MVP?

Kobe/Durant/Paul

Who will be th ROY?

Blake Griffin

Knicks, Knicks, Knicks

Heat, Lakers

None, Heat will only Take Cavs place

Number 6 7 8 seed but lose in the first round

Not I, said the Godfather

WizardofOz
    Participant

How dominant will the heat be? Who will prove to be their main option/go to guy? – I see the Heat winning 60+ games and being in first place in the Eastern Conference. I think that Dwyane Wade will be the first option and will take all the clutch shots.

What players will make their first all-star appearences? – Russell Westbrook, Lemarcus Aldridge

Who will be the MVP? – Dwyane Wade

Who will be th ROY? – John Wall

Who woud you like to see play on opening night, Christmas day, and in the Finals? – Opening Night: Wizards vs. Bulls(John Wall vs. Derrick Rose), Lakers vs. Celtics. Christmas day: Lakers vs. Heat. The Finals: Lakers vs. Heat

Who do you think will be in the Finals? – Lakers and Heat

What East top 4 seed playoff team from last year do you think will regress…besides Cle. – Boston

Who thinks the Knick have a shot at the playoffs? – Yes

Who is going to a game/games this year? – I might go to a few Wizards games.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login