This topic contains 39 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar aamir543 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    The Scare Crow Returns
    Participant

What are some of the craziest things you might have heard about The upcoming 2012 Apocalypse…

Bird Flu, UFO Take Over, Zombie Out Break, Nuclear War, Polar Shifts, Astroid Impact…

With December 21st rapidly approaching I wanted to know if anyone On the Forum thinks something IS going to happen…

FYI…The Miyans and A Slew of others have predicted something BIG for the year 2012… 

torontoraptors10
    Participant

THE WORLD ISN’T GOING TO END!

This is a government ploy to put the people into fear and when people are in fear the government’s can control us! Look at 9/11! The US government is on this and so are all the governments.

According to the Mayans, Earth, the sun and a black hole will align and the harmonic vibration of our galaxy will change! The vibration is already happening (look up the humming noise in Windsor, Ontario) numerous animals are just falling dead for example, fishes rising from the sea and turtles dying.

This is the new coming of man. Man will evolve on Dec 21 and if you’re aren’t consciously fit then you aren’t fit to evolve. This is what the Mayans said

I can talk about this forever and ever

And yes, aliens are real and they run the government! (I’m being serious)

torontoraptors10
    Participant

Not just the Mayans. Every ancient civlization has said something is going to happen this year. Let me expalin the harmonic vibration. The harmonic vibration comes from a black hole in the centre of the galaxy. (look up the black hole theory) and this vibration is in tune with every living organism in this planet. The planets are going to align that day and humans will evolve. The vibration will cause our brains to change and people who aren’t fit will just die and the people who do survive will become 4th dimension beings.

Knowledge is power. Remember that.

The government’s want to trap us and make a NEW WORLD ORDER. They want to enslave humanity and make us robots. For example, they can raise gas prices as much as they want and we still are forced to buy it. They can put us on our knees and we will still buy it. Humanity needs to come together! Governments have used religion and COLOUR as the biggest excuse to turn us against each other and we need to come together to accomplish great things. This is called COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS. We all have it and if humans came together and had state of mind we could accomplish everything. Who says we need to work 9-5 jobs? What if we just said we have enough and we aren’t going to do it. What would companies do?

WHAT IS MONEY? It’s just a piece of paper that says a number on it? OK SO IF I GET A BLANK PIECE OF PAPER AND WRITE "$5" is it worth 5 dollars? WE ONLY THINK THE DOLLAR BILL IS WORTH $5 BC WE CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IT.

It’s just a piece of paper at the end of the day yet the government’s have us believing it is worth something.

Tupac knew about this, Michael Jackson knew about this and now we are finally finding out. This has been going for THOUSANDS of years! They control media and what is media about today?

GET MONEY, GET RICH. and they poison the minds of the young! You gotta open your eyes people! These people are manipulating your perspective and this is not life we’re living.

Let me know if you guys want me to continue.

The Scare Crow Returns
    Participant

and If anyone else has something Interesting to add I’d love to hear That too…

BTW, I’ve heard of The "Vibration" Theory…I’ve seen some youtube Video’s of The Earth "Humming or Vibrating"…I think that could be part of the Polar Shift Theory with plates shifting under the Earth…That’s pretty scary to think about, the Earth collapsing from under US…I haven’t heard any Theories involving Human Evolution on Dec 21st. 2012…That would be somewhat awesome(If you aren’t one of the Billions that drops Dead instantly)…I have heard alot of strang &$#%#&@!…

My Military buddies have all said in one way or another that they Think the Government Is planning something of their own In 2012…Some of them think they are going to use Weapon’s like Natural Disaster machines to create an Earth altering "Event", some think they’ll stage an Attack and start WW3…Some think they are going to pull off some Watchmen type &$#%#&@! and Fake an Alien Attack to Unite the Human Race and Create a New World Order(Ronald Reagan kinda gave them the Idea in a speach in the 80’s)

I think any of these things Is some waht possible considering The World’s Super Power’s will never have another chance to pull something like this off…

Nbanflguy
    Participant

I dont remember where I read this, but I guess when the Mayans made their calendar leap years did not exist yet. If you add up all the days we have missed due to leap years we would be in the year 2013 right now. So technically we already passed their calendar! We live!!

apb540
    Participant

I like your style but I’m a little confused on humans evolving into 4th dimension beings.  Is this going to be a Pokemon-like evolution where we all hit level 32 and evolve instantaniously or will it be gradual?

Tom Jack
      Participant

Let me know if you guys want me to continue.

The Scare Crow Returns
    Participant

I’ll remember that one when The world flips upside down and I’m shyting in my pants…

@ Nbanflguy, with all the Daylight savings time we’ve had throughout the last couple hundred years I’m sure we’ve made up a few of those days…It seems like a bold statement to discredit a Calender that has been accurate for Centuries…I admit the system could and should have it’s flaws if it was created by MAN, but what if someone else helped them create The Long Count Calender??? Then we humans and our Leap Year’s and Daylight Savings Time have only create a false sense of Time…

I don’t begin to claim to know what will ahppen, but I definitly think something is up…

torontoraptors10
    Participant

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed"

Who is the devil? What is he? Also known as Satan and Lucifer. How is depicted in the Bible? AS A SERPENT. Scarecrow look up Illuminati (Satanism) symbolism in the world. You’ll see how the white house is in the shape of an owl (WHAT WAS DRAKE’S SYMBOL FOR OVOXO, AN OWL!) The streets of Washington DC are in the shape of a pentagram, a Satanic symbol. They believe in the REPTILIANS, which is Lucifer who is a reptile. Look at Genesis he is depicted a serpent and in the book of Revelations, Satan will come back as a dragon (HE IS A SHAPESHIFTER, LIKE THE SONG IN NBA 2k12) He has been running the show for the past thousands of years. Can you tell me why the Sumerians have the same creation story as Christianity and they were here 5000 years before modern day Christianity? Who introduced knowledge into the world? Oh yeah, not to mention the Sumerians believed in Reptilians as well. Look at Ancient Egypt, they believed in Reptilians as well.

Scarecrow they want a one world government so they can mircochip us and kill us off systematically. They already started doing that, look at cigarettes. Philip Morris has killed 20 million people in the past 25 years and they haven’t been charged with murder once. Thats their plan, they only want the elite! It goes back to Zionism which is the belief that Earth was God given to a certain group of people. But Zionism has NOTHING to do with Judaism! You think Bill Gates is the richest person on the planet. MY ASS! This is what the governments want you to believe. JP MORGAN FAMILY, ROCKEFELLER, BILDERBERG, CHASE. ALL THESE FAMILIES HAVE POWER.

As I said earlier knowledge is power and the government’s don’t want you to know who you really are and what humans are capable of (reference collective consciouness above).

You know Hitler believed in Aliens as well. You also know the Catholic church helped Nazis escape Germany and the Americans KNEW what was happening! PRESCOTT BUSH had a position in the Nazi Army! Not to mention Nazis were driving Fords. ONE MORE THING, the killed all those Jews bc they know Zionism is against Judaism. THEY WANT THE PURE RACE. THE ALIEN RACE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE. THEY HAVE A BLOOD LINE IN THEM WHICH IS ALIEN.

GENESIS 6:1-4 WHO WERE THE SONS (NOTICE THE PLURAL) OF GODS THEY WERE MENTIONING ABOUT? They were the Nephilim, whose genetics have been passed down to people in higher power. These are the same bloodlines that want US eliminated.

Did you know 33 of the past 43 UNITED STATES PRESIDENTS ARE ALL RELATED? QUEEN OF ENGLAND AND THE BUSH FAMILY are related as well. 

NOT TO MENTION THE FOREFATHERS OF AMERICA WERE FREEMASONS!!!!

torontoraptors10
    Participant

THIS IS A FULL SERIES, PLEASE WATCH FROM THE FIRST VIDEO. THIS IS VIDEO #36, YOU CAN WATCH ALL OF IT, but the important PART IS AT 8:52!!!!

ALSO LOOK UP ALEX COLLIER

torontoraptors10
    Participant

This is not my POV, but from what I’ve read every living life form evolves. Look at Neanderthals to us. But the interesting fact is there is a missing link between us and I believe it was alien mutation. They mutated our DNA to make us smarter beings. This is why we all have different skin colours and features.

What makes humans special? We have soul (also known as Jin) and our soul is very special to us because it can measure the life we are living. The evolution will be instantaneously. Our minds will click and our brain will use more of its power (our brains only use 10% right now) You have to be consciously fit, which pretty much means BE THE BEST PERSON YOU CAN BE. DROP NEGATIVITY, DROP INFLUENCES THAT AFFECT YOU IN A BAD WAY. HELP PEOPLE WHO CAN’T HELP THEMSELVES

FOR EXAMPLE: Chris Singleton of the Wizards spent 10K on LOTTERY TICKETS. What if he donated that money to a food bank to help homeless people of WASHINGTON DC.

GREED MY FRIEND, WE ALL NEED TO STOP THIS.

Look at the corruption the world is going through, look at what the media (which is Illuminati controlled) portrays to us. Why does Kim Kardashian get paid more than a surgeon who saves children’s lives? BC WE CONTRIBUTE TO IT. IDIOTS MAKE KIM FAMOUS. What does Katy Perry have a music career? Her music is SH*T, so is Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne sucks. But why are all them famous bc it POISONS our minds. It creates a perception for us. 13 yr old kids today will be like " Yo duuuude Weezy said smoke weed and get paper, I GUESS I GOTTA DO THAT NOW"

torontoraptors10
    Participant

Yep it was apart of a project in the 1960 where the US army used a machine to MANIPULATE weather against the Viets!

Do you agree with the statement, "The human mind cannot comprehend what it doesn’t know." Then how is the US finding this kind of information? Hmmm maybe look at the dark side of the moon. The technology is OUT THERE, they just don’t want us to know!

Examples of collective consciouness, LOOK AT LIBYA people rallied and wanted Gaddafi out and he was out of the government! People rallied in the States and in Canda for #OCCUPY to stop these banks!

Who got the US into this financial situation? THE BANKS DID!!!!!! THIS IS ALL PLANNED. THE PLAN WAS TO BE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ON THEIR KNEES so they can get you to whatever they want too. Oh let’s limit the money supply bc PEOPLE ARE DEPENDENT on it and let’s go into a recession so we can f*ck with these people. Make them vulnerable and then get them to join a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT because we don’t give them any other outlets.

apb540
    Participant

Word.  You haven’t even mentioned how the gov’t can track our every move through mobile devices and the internet yet….

Some of what you wrote is extreme (varying degrees) but some of it is along the lines of what I kind of believe has been going on.  Also, you don’t have to tell scarecrow to look up anything on the Illuminati lol

torontoraptors10
    Participant

Yeah bro, Apple can track you whereever you are. What’s their symbol again? Oh yeah a bitten apple. Maybe the same apple that Satan tempted Eve to bite so humans can gain knowledge? Hmmmm.

The Scare Crow Returns
    Participant

I have had some of the very same thoughts …

I just would like to see something come from all This…

If this is all right in front of our faces then why isn’t anything happening…

I believe man is doomed because we are completely content with doing nothing about This… 

apb540
    Participant

I cannot believe I’ve never thought about their symbol before.  I mean an apple always made a ton of sense for a company named Apple but the other side of it is an interesting thought. 

torontoraptors10
    Participant

Bro I agree with you 100% but the change starts within. We can’t worry about what other people but we can worry about what we do. We have to be the change we want to see. It is in front of our faces and they are laughing at us right. But majority of people are sheep, so they won’t change unless someone stupid like Katy Perry says to change lol.

@apb540 – yeah bro, there is A LOT of symbolism in the world. Coincedence? I don’t think so. Look them up and you’ll the numerous symbols.

For example – the owl. Google Bohemian Grove, and you’ll see that these people worship an owl. What does an owl symbolize? It is an animal that can see in the dark. And this relate to us because the governments can keep us in the dark while they can see everything perfectly. The White House area is in the shape of an owl and why is Drake’s animal on OVOXO an owl?

apb540
    Participant

Some of it means things and some of it doesn’t.  For example, it’s not a coincidence that our nation’s capital is layed out the way it is, but I will not sit here and say Apple has evil motives just because their symbol is an apple with a bite out of it.  

As far as symbolism in pop culture, I wouldn’t read too much into that stuff.  Yea Jay-z, Drake, etc. have all had a lot of random ‘Illuminati’ symbols in their music videos, album covers, lyrics, etc. but do you really think the worlds elite (Illuminati basically) would really allow these people into their inner circle?  I certainly don’t. 

torontoraptors10
    Participant

Yeah I do believe that the Illuminati would allow these people to be apart of their inner circle and I will tell you why. Illuminati needs to suppress humanity in order for them to achieve their goals. Why not occupy the human mind with propaganda from these rappers? Look at what Biggie and Tupac used to rap about compared to these clowns we have in the industry today. Tupac knew about the Illuminati and he was vocal about it in his songs. The type of music we have today is telling the average human person (who is a sheep) to worship money (an idol) and get rich or die trying. As Drake would say, "Money over everything, money on my mind" or Drake will have a random verse about weed which has NOTHING to do with the song. Half of these rappers these days talk about how much money they make "25 sitting on 25 mil" but what does it have to do with the song? The message is teaching us that "too much money ain’t enough money" and you’re only purpose of living is to get PAPER.

The human mind will be occupied with these things and not really consider what is happening around them. Parents these days are working 9-5 jobs and are living to pay cheque to pay cheque and struggling to the pay bills. And this is happening to numerous Canadians as well as Americans. Kids these days are SO materialistic. I slapped my cousin across the head bc he was complaining about the colour of his iPhone he got. I told him stfu bc there are kids in Africa who won’t have dinner on the table tonight. But it’s the mindset the media portrays, as does the music industry. Look at the media today (which is run by the Illuminati) if you don’t have the newest Louis Vuitton bag, you aren’t cool or you’re perceived as poor. TRUST ME, I know a lot of materialistic people and they disgust me but you just have to cut them out of your life. They feed off people’s insecurities to make them keep buying the new items.

AND THIS SIR, is the finest example of CAPITALISM which has been destroying North America.

Why does Jay-Z and Kanye show symbolism in their music video? Bc thats apart of their agreement the Illuminati want to be known, they want to show that they are here and they mean business. This is what 2012 is about. They sold their souls to the devil for fame and money.

Listen to Kanye’s song Jesus Walks and he describes how he is breaking down and being tempted by the devil.

aamir543
    Participant

I’m…..I’m speechless. Those were the deepest array of posts I’ve ever seen on this site. I also for one believe the world will not end, as I am a believing Muslim, but I never thought of things the way Toronto Raptors 10 did, and there are some controversial things there, but I can see where he’s coming from. I honestly have no clue what’s gonna happen, I can just think about the now, but if we are all going to become more complex beings, can you please elaborate on that, and can you go into specifics on what exactly you believe will happen on the day that we have been fooled into thinking the world will end.

However the ecomomy is on it’s way up, so I’m not with you there, however jobs are still a huge problem.

And I completly agree with you on materialism. As a teenager int eh midst of all of this propoganda, I try my best to try to avoid being completely influenced by the garbage culture we have today, and I try to be thankful for what I have, but the media has corupted our youth completely. Humans have always been this way, but I feel that our society has been corutped into a extremely vulgar and evil greedy place.

torontoraptors10
    Participant

Evolution is apart of life. Everything evolves thats just the way the universe works. From what I have read everything in the our galaxy is in tune with a harmonic vibration. The vibration comes from a black hole in the middle of our galaxy and it hums through every living organism. The vibration is going to a higher frequency (the 4th frequency, also known as the 4th dimension). On Dec 21 2012 the Earth, the sun and this black hole are going to align perfectly (the last time it did was when the last Mayan calendar ended). Now lets look at what has been happening the past 10 years.

You have the government creating wars, creating issues where people are against us. Lets look at 9/11. What happened 9/11? The American government perfectly put a plan in effect where they had a reason to invade the Middle East and steal their oil. I am half Indian half Pakistani and living in a multicultural city like Toronto, I still faced stereotypes and racism. This is what happened the day. The US government planted a perception into society’s mind (PERCEPTION IS IMPORTANT, EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS HOW YOU PERCEIVE IT). The US government created fear within the people, saying the middle east had weapons of mass destruction, later they denied that the middle east had no weapons. With that fear, the hatred of Islam happened. People started going against each other and this is what the government wants because IMAGINE IF PEOPLE TOGETHER AND LOVED ONE ANOTHER. This is what it means to be human my friend! And they don’t want us to be like that. Look at the man in your display pic aamir543! "BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE" 5000 people died in 9/11 WHICH WAS SAD FOR THE WORLD, but TWO MILLION INNOCENT KIDS DIED IN THE MIDDLE EAST. WOULD THE MEDIA EVER SHOW THAT ON CNN? NOOOOOOOOOO! BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT YOU TOO SEE ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE.

The change from what I heard is going to happen instantaneously. It will happen like a snap of the finger and you need to me consciously fit. Now what do I mean when I say consciously fit? We all need to change. As Tupac said, "It’s time for us people to make a change Lets change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other the old way wasn’t working so it’s on us to do what we gotta do to survive" Tupac knew what was happening, but he is only one person. What happend to him? Shot and murdered IN FRONT OF A PYRAMID IN LAS VEGAS. AHH THE PYRAMID. SYMBOLISM again.

We need to start treating everyone like our brothers and sisters and stopped judging people based on materialistics, which a lot of people are today. We need to be responsible for our actions, we need to be true to ourselves. Now this isn’t according to me, but when we evolve we able to see different colours and be more consciously strong. Which means we have the chance to become telepathic and have different powers. I’m not sure what’s going to happen, all i know it’s a time for us to change.

BOTTOM LINE IS, regardless if this happens or not. US AS A RACE, WE REALLY NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHERE WE STAND WITH EACH OTHER. There is TOO much hate in the world and not enough love! The bottom line is too truly LOVE yourself and love others. We need to be the best people that we can be because there is something superior than us and they are watching us.

The Scare Crow Returns
    Participant

This thread just went Inception on me…. 

aamir543
    Participant

^I agree with everything you say, except for the part about humans evolving. I know what history and sciences say, but I am a religious man, and religion does not support that theory. I agree that the facts are there, but to me, I believe that no such changes will occur, but please continue to enlighten us, I am very curious and eager to read more.

ProudGrandpa
    Participant

Perhaps this is the year that Jesus returns in all his heavenly glory and raptures the saints, dead and living, to heaven to begin the tribulation period.

Got questions?  I got answers. And they all start with Jesus, man

torontoraptors10
    Participant
    aamir543
    Participant

Um Gramps, I know this topic does involve religion, but keep in mind that there are others here whose faith is other than Christianity.

ProudGrandpa
    Participant

Just sayin.  Just putting a scenario out there.  it’s kind of a big deal

er1csh3n
    Participant

WTFFFFF

torontoraptors10
    Participant

Please keep religion out of this. It’s not about that right now. Just because you go to church doesn’t make you a Christian. If I sit in a garage does that make me a car?

Take this for what it is, but this is what I am talking about the harmonic vibration:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/04/3000-dolphins-dead-peru-beach_n_1403041.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

M-DYMES
    Participant

Bring it on they ain’t takin me.  And if they do im taking some down with me.

torontoraptors10
    Participant

@scarecrow @nbanflguy

Actually, the Mayans atomic clock estimated the Earth year to 365.24 days a year. The atomic clock we use today is 365.22 days in the year.

SOURCE: " CALENDAR 7. HAAB’ – 365 days . 18 Months of 20 days with a 5-day celebration cycle called Vayab. This is the most famous Mayan calendar and the most exact Mayan calendar. According to NASA it is .00000001 accurate to the atomic clock calendar. Within a 180,000 year cycle there is only a one day adjustment needed to keep this calendar accurate. There are controversies about the beginning of the Haab calendar between Mayan tribes."- http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/98june2.html

torontoraptors10
    Participant

"The few control the many"

With that being said, one must think how did a "primitive" tribe know about this kind of stuff? How did an ancient civilization calculate all of that?

Did you also know that all the tips of the Pyramids align with the Orion constellation? Now why would the Egyptians do that? Do you honestly think the Egyptians built that thousands of years ago? Ph.D engineers today said they can’t even do that today with that much percision. And school teaches us they used hand tools and manual labour to build pyramids that big. Doesn’t make any sense! You know what else doesn’t make sense, in school teachers taught me that there is no oxygen in space, if that’s the case, then how does the sun burn?

Education…. now that is something that is controlled because knowledge is power and why not limit knowledge so people don’t know any better? School is regurgitation. Professors state something, students write it down, memorize it and repeat it on the test. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Being in a university environment (University of Toronto), I was sitting in my economics class and the professor was talking about equilibriums and great things like that (being sarcastic), a student corrected him and he made the student stand up in about a classroom of 500 people and he threw the chalk at him and said, "If you’re so smart, why don’t you teach the class?" We live in a society where when you ask questions you’re labelled as "annoying" or people shut you down. That’s the norm of society and that’s the norm we all chose to "buy in" into.

aamir543
    Participant

^Thank you for bringing that up, I can’t count the number of times in middle school and elementry where teachers were obviously wrong, and myself or a classmate would try to correct them, but they’d get all offended and kick us out. Punishments were so inconsistent. In my Art class, there wa this green, orange, and white mask sitting around, so I wore it because it represented my motherland’s colors. My art teacher got made and made me stay 20 minyutes after school(20 minutes less of basketball for me) and a girl that texts the shole time in class everday gets a "warning" the 10% of the time she is caught. That’s the stuff that really pissed me off about our education system, thank goodness it’s not that way in HS, but our society tells us to stay in that box, but look at guys that were successfull.Mark Zuckerburg, BIll Gates, they both went to Harvard, dropped out, and hit it rich.

Hale
    Participant

I don’t know why but I find this so funny.

"Just because you go to church doesn’t make you a Christian. If I sit in a garage does that make me a car?"

gapp090993
    Participant

Bring it on they ain’t takin me. And if they do im taking some down with me.

gapp090993
    Participant

Bring it on they ain’t takin me. And if they do im taking some down with me.

viomovoa9a9
    Participant

Dog Mine
    Participant

Just sayin.

Emily J Jayden
    Participant

aamir543
    Participant

Robin Lopez had 14 and 7 in the first quarter, Carl Landry and Jarrett Jack are leading a furious 4th quarter comeback, the Sacramento Kings are scoring at will, Javale McGee has a better PER than Blake Griffin, Russell Westbrook, Dwight Howard, Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving and Rajon Rondo, and Jose Calderon is playing like the second coming of John Stockton. Maybe the Mayans were right.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login