This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar NorthBoundBall 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    FastAndFurious
    Participant

OK, everyone on here has been guilty of it:

Far as the 2013 class everyone has upside, potential etc.

I’ve seen people hype up second round players and think they will stick in the NBA (BJ Young, Kabongo, Brandon Paul, etc..) and I’ve seen people hype up the first round selections as well.

I’ve been guilty of it too.

But now we need to be honest and talk about who will be out of the L in 2-3 years as we all know all 60 of them guys who get drafted will not be in the NBA in 2-3 years it just doesn’t work like that….Everyone doesn’t stay.

So give me some 1st round and 2nd round players you think will be out the NBA in 2-3 years from the 2013 Draft Class.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Hope not BJ Young he could’ve declared last year and possibly been selected at the end of the 1st round. Young may have not played or performed to expectation but he would be on a roster.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Hope not BJ Young he could’ve declared last year and possibly been selected at the end of the 1st round. Young may have not played or performed to expectation but he would be on a roster.

druneave3
    Participant

Top 15 Pick- Candidates: Alex Len, MCW, Giannis

Other First Round Candidates: Tony Mitchell, Lucas Nogueira, Shane Larkin

2nd Round Candidates: Nate Wolters, James Southerland, CJ Aiken

Noel and McLemore both would scare me as a possible #1 or #2.

druneave3
    Participant

Top 15 Pick- Candidates: Alex Len, MCW, Giannis

Other First Round Candidates: Tony Mitchell, Lucas Nogueira, Shane Larkin

2nd Round Candidates: Nate Wolters, James Southerland, CJ Aiken

Noel and McLemore both would scare me as a possible #1 or #2.

NorthBoundBall
    Participant

Could see at least 15 players born outside of the United States go in the First Round.

List: Anthony Bennett, Alex Len, Kelly Olynyk, Rudy Gobert, Giannis Adetokoubo, Dario Saric, Dennis Schroeder, Lucas Nogueira, Steven Adams, Gorgui Dieng, Sergey Karasev, Myck Kabongo, Livio Jean-Charles, Mouhammadou Jaiteh and Augusto Lima.

The 2011 Draft had 10 players. 6 in the top 7 and Kyrie Ivring going 1st. 2011 was an impressive draft with 1/3 of the draft being International players, but 15 would be an incredible number out of 30, marking it as 50% of the players selected as International players. Doubt it would happen and then it could.

NorthBoundBall
    Participant

Could see at least 15 players born outside of the United States go in the First Round.

List: Anthony Bennett, Alex Len, Kelly Olynyk, Rudy Gobert, Giannis Adetokoubo, Dario Saric, Dennis Schroeder, Lucas Nogueira, Steven Adams, Gorgui Dieng, Sergey Karasev, Myck Kabongo, Livio Jean-Charles, Mouhammadou Jaiteh and Augusto Lima.

The 2011 Draft had 10 players. 6 in the top 7 and Kyrie Ivring going 1st. 2011 was an impressive draft with 1/3 of the draft being International players, but 15 would be an incredible number out of 30, marking it as 50% of the players selected as International players. Doubt it would happen and then it could.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login