This topic contains 36 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Lotto Stud 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    valentine

Obviously, the top of the class features one and done NBA lottery picks such as Wiggins, Parker, Randle, etc as well as probable two and done NBA players. Who are some players who aren’t ranked all that high who will vastly outperform their ranking and wind up in the NBA someday? As an example, Jeremy Lamb, back in 2010, was severely undervalued by Rivals, ESPN, and Scout and wound up being a lottery pick. Another example is Trey Burke from 2011. He wasn’t ranked all that high by Rivals, Scout, or ESPN, and he’s going to be a lottery pick.

myers3425
    Participant

Don’t necessarily think he will be a one and done but this kid is 7-5 you know that NBA scouts are going to drool of him because of his size. He is going to UC Irvine so you know he isnt that good yet but also he has only been playing ball for a few yrs now. Also a couple more big guys that will be on the Lottery radar due to there size will be Sim Bhullar who is 7-5 as well and will be a soph at New Mexico State. He actually had solid numbers for the mins. he played, and Alec Brown out of Green Bay he is a athletic 7 footer with a decent stroke for a kid his size.

ph90702

I saw a little bit of Sim Bhullar, and I can’t see him playing in the NBA. I don’t think his rare size is enough to overcome his athletic disadvantages.

ph90702

I saw a little bit of Sim Bhullar, and I can’t see him playing in the NBA. I don’t think his rare size is enough to overcome his athletic disadvantages.

myers3425
    Participant

Don’t necessarily think he will be a one and done but this kid is 7-5 you know that NBA scouts are going to drool of him because of his size. He is going to UC Irvine so you know he isnt that good yet but also he has only been playing ball for a few yrs now. Also a couple more big guys that will be on the Lottery radar due to there size will be Sim Bhullar who is 7-5 as well and will be a soph at New Mexico State. He actually had solid numbers for the mins. he played, and Alec Brown out of Green Bay he is a athletic 7 footer with a decent stroke for a kid his size.

ItsVictorOladipo
    Participant

I really like Nigel Williams-Goss. He might not be one and done but I think he’ll be a real good pro prospect when all is said and done

ph90702

I think he’s a really good player, but I think he hurt Findlay Prep at the NHSI. He dominated the ball way too much.

ph90702

I think he’s a really good player, but I think he hurt Findlay Prep at the NHSI. He dominated the ball way too much.

ItsVictorOladipo
    Participant

I really like Nigel Williams-Goss. He might not be one and done but I think he’ll be a real good pro prospect when all is said and done

Siggy
    Participant

Luke Fischer, who will be playing at Indiana, I think will outplay his ranking and become a legit NBA prospect. He’s a legit 6’11 and very skilled. Kinda similar skill set to Cody Zeller but not as fast. Ambidextrous around the rim, good passer, good range and unlike Zeller doesn’t have alligator arms.

Siggy
    Participant

Luke Fischer, who will be playing at Indiana, I think will outplay his ranking and become a legit NBA prospect. He’s a legit 6’11 and very skilled. Kinda similar skill set to Cody Zeller but not as fast. Ambidextrous around the rim, good passer, good range and unlike Zeller doesn’t have alligator arms.

ItsVictorOladipo
    Participant

That’s probably true. But he came up huge sometimes over the year. Game against Montverde and Kasey Hill being a great example.

He’s got nice size, good passing ability and isn’t afraid to take the big shot. I really like his game and think he could be a top 10 pick down the road.

ph90702

That game against Montverde was amazing. I thought Findlay Prep was finished, yet Williams-Goss single-handedly led them to victory.

ph90702

That game against Montverde was amazing. I thought Findlay Prep was finished, yet Williams-Goss single-handedly led them to victory.

ItsVictorOladipo
    Participant

That’s probably true. But he came up huge sometimes over the year. Game against Montverde and Kasey Hill being a great example.

He’s got nice size, good passing ability and isn’t afraid to take the big shot. I really like his game and think he could be a top 10 pick down the road.

Taylor Gang Mike
    Participant

Zach Lavine.. UCLA commit

Taylor Gang Mike
    Participant

Zach Lavine.. UCLA commit

LAFAMILIO
    Participant

6’4 Combo Guard going to St. John’s. I think he will surprise alot of people this fall. Tough player.

LAFAMILIO
    Participant

6’4 Combo Guard going to St. John’s. I think he will surprise alot of people this fall. Tough player.

Ty Benjamins
    Participant

6-5 lanky athletic combo guard. He was player of the year in Georgia. This dude is mad versatile on the perimeter and i believe his athleticism and court vision will really shine is LSU uptempo athletic system. He is TOO underrated

Ty Benjamins
    Participant

6-5 lanky athletic combo guard. He was player of the year in Georgia. This dude is mad versatile on the perimeter and i believe his athleticism and court vision will really shine is LSU uptempo athletic system. He is TOO underrated

laxmison
    Participant

I like Levine too he needs to get stronger tho. I really like Kuran Iverson, the the only thing that worries me is if Josh Pastner will use him right. I like him as much as Jabari Parker, if not more, I think only Wiggins and Randle have more potential that this kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHO3VT7qHc

ph90702

In all seriousness, is he related to Allen Iverson?

KreedOne
        Participant

hes Allen Iverson’s cousin

KreedOne
        Participant

hes Allen Iverson’s cousin

ph90702

In all seriousness, is he related to Allen Iverson?

laxmison
    Participant

I like Levine too he needs to get stronger tho. I really like Kuran Iverson, the the only thing that worries me is if Josh Pastner will use him right. I like him as much as Jabari Parker, if not more, I think only Wiggins and Randle have more potential that this kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHO3VT7qHc

theballerway
    Participant

Needs some fine tuning but I believe all the tools are there. I’d say big things in/by his second year

theballerway
    Participant

Needs some fine tuning but I believe all the tools are there. I’d say big things in/by his second year

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Frank Mason Kansas

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Frank Mason Kansas

BasketballJunkie224
    Participant

i really think brandon austin going to providence will make a huge impact

BasketballJunkie224
    Participant

i really think brandon austin going to providence will make a huge impact

Lotto Stud
      Participant

Hopefully the type of impact Ledo was suppose to make.

Lotto Stud
      Participant

Hopefully the type of impact Ledo was suppose to make.

Taylor Gang Mike
    Participant

Yeah Sheed.and Brandon from my city

Taylor Gang Mike
    Participant

Yeah Sheed.and Brandon from my city

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login