2013 Jordan Brand Classic Team Announced

Soilworker
Soilworker's picture
2013 Jordan Brand Classic Team Announced

Rosters:

East: Tyler Ennis, Aaron Harrison, Kasey Hill, Kuran Iverson, Rondae Jefferson, Kennedy Meeks, Bobby Portis, Julius Randle, Wayne Selden, Chris Walker, Andrew Wiggins

West: Matt Jones, Andrew Harrison, Dakari Johnson, Joel Embiid, Aaron Gordon, Marcus Lee, Noah Vonleh, Troy Williams, Nigel Williams-Gos, James Young, Jabari Parker.

http://www.jordanbrandclassic.com/featured-news/2013-jordan-brand-classi...

McBestForBusiness
McBestForBusiness's picture
Parker vs Wiggins...finally

Parker vs Wiggins...finally

Moon River
Moon River's picture
Conflict of Interest

With Jordan owning an NBA team and his affiliation with Nike, I am surprised this is allowed, especially under Stein's watch.

Tyler Ennis, I need you to come through in Syracuse!

M-Eazy
It's Jordan Brand not the

It's Jordan Brand not the Michael Jordan All American game. Big difference.

J_01
Im confused...

Im confused lol how are the harrison twins on seperate teams did they do that to make it more competitive? One in the west and one in the east when they're on the same team, same area. Just wondering how they put each on separate teams lol

akhan786
akhan786's picture
The East and West are

The East and West are arbitrary. I remember some kid from Cali was part of the East team a couple years ago.

SubZero
SubZero's picture
Aside from the obvious

Aside from the obvious Wiggins-Parker matchup and the Harrison twins going against each other, I'm ready to see how Kasey Hill and Chris Walker play together, especially on the fast break

DunksNJordans23
DunksNJordans23's picture
West

I wonder if we'll see all the UK players for the West playing at the same time. PG Harrison, SG Young, PF Lee, C Johnson and maybe throw Parker out there at SF and show his what he could have been apart of if he didn't cut UK out early

Wejustwin504
mcdunkin; you will see Parker

mcdunkin; you will see Parker vs Wiggins for real next season when he's at UNC

M-Eazy
Good to see Troy Williams

Good to see Troy Williams making the team! Hometown kid making moves, but I remember making a thread about another hometown hero in Anthony "Big Cat" Barber being ranked the #3 PG in c/o 2013 by Rivals, ESPN, and Scout and questioning if he was overrated. Pretty funny to see his name missing from the team rosters. Sounds like an all star game would love to have the #3 PG there. No one could stay in front of him during EYBL but ever since the Harrison twin destroyed him on ESPN his stock has stayed the same but his name never comes up in convo when talking about the best.

RSS: Syndicate content