This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar scbe2223 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    AwardedBaller
    Participant

I know many threads have been posted on this, but I’m interested in this one question, who will be the star of this Kentucky team? This year it was Nerlens Noel, previous year, Ant Davis, 2010 Brandon Knight, and 2009 John Wall, who breaks out as a star? Another question, what’s Kentucky’s preseason AP rank? As of now I think Kentucky could be ranked as the #1 overall team. Does Nerlens Noel, Archie Goodwin, WCS, and Alex Poythress leave for sure now? Will Aaron Gordon or Andrew Wiggins take their talents elsewhere?

This might be the most interesting team in a while.

Hale
    Participant

Julius Randle and Andrew Harrison will be their two best players ala Wall and Cousins a few years back. Picking a single star is basically going to be your own personal preference between the two.

20 out of 10

Damn. I kindof hate the fact Julius wont have his own team.
    And i hate UK for over stacking talent to this level.
    But wow, thats why i love UK.

Mr. 19134
      Participant

Dunno why you got negged but I agree fully. I wanted Randle to go somewhere like even UNLV and put up Mike Beasley numbers. And I like UK because I ALWAYS like Coached Cal from his days at UMass to his assistant coaching days with the Sixers, to his bringing Dajuan Wagner to play at Memphis days. But I also like teams that got a perfect mix of talent, not just teams with an absurd amount of talent.

20 out of 10

It’s going to be monstrous lineup depending on who stays,
    I don’t think Archie will comeback, but i could see poythress and WCS staying.

20 out of 10

Damn. I kindof hate the fact Julius wont have his own team.
    And i hate UK for over stacking talent to this level.
    But wow, thats why i love UK.

I think that having a pass first PG in Andrew Harrison (imo) makes them that much special.
    Not to mention aaron is great a catching and shooting and playing off his brother its still considered a combo by scouts

Mr. 19134
      Participant

I dun think Harrison is really a pass first PG, although he now has the ability to develop into one.

I do know that Randle and WCS are going to be a outrageously strong and tough front line for college ball.

SubZero
        Participant

Don’t forget Dakari Johnson, Marcus Lee, Derek Willis, and Wiltjer coming back

scbe2223
          Participant

Rumors Wiltjer might transfer per 247 sports

Ghost01
    Participant

Probably like 2012, where they didn’t have a go-to-guy. Davis was there marquee player but struggled at times offensively and didn’t really even get that many touches, he mostly scored on putbacks and dunks (Kind of like what he’s doing this season in NO). Randle and the PG Harrison are their two most talented players. But DONT SLEEP ON JAMES YOUNG. He has major game.

McDunkin

Damn if they really do come back… I doubt that my copy of 2K8 will be able to handle it

AwardedBaller
      Participant

LMAO, my copy of 2K8 has Andrew Wiggins, Andrew Harrison and James Young commited to Michigan, while Jabari Parker and Aaron Harrison committed to Wisconsin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login