This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Tha King2121 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Hale
    Participant

Anyone else really like it? First you have Shabazz who most consider the top prospect in the class. Then you have other guys like:

Archie Goodwin-everyone on this site seems to be high on him, myself included.

Ben McLemore-ultra talented, may already be the #1 option for KU.

Rodney Purvis-isn’t in the perfect situation to shine, but is a great athlete and will have a good season.

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Marcus Smart (if he plays SG at the next level) are both guys who could go in the top half of the first round too. This is off the top of my head, so I could be forgetting a guy or two as well.

For_Never_Ever
    Participant

Archie Goodwin and Rodney Puris both physically look very alike.

They stand 6’5, muscular build and great athletes. I think Achie Goodwin has the longer wingspan though.

Hale
      Participant

Purvis is closer to 6’2 then 6’5, but I still really like him going forward.

For_Never_Ever
        Participant

Yeah, I think your right, he is likely at the most 6’3.5

druneave3
    Participant

Shabazz is great. McLemore looks like he could be great, need to see him take over. Huge fan of Kaldwell-Pope and his shooting. I need to see more of Goodwin, he hasn’t impressed me as much as other people. I LOVE Jamaal Franklin and don’t understand why he is projected as a second round pick. Only seen highlights of Ricky Ledo but he looks scary. Sean Kilpatrick is a guy who I think will shoot up draft boards as we get closer. Got C.J. Wilcox but he has never stood out to me besides a sweet stroke. I think Allen Crabbe could find a place in the league also. Michael Snaer??

lakeshow22
      Participant

Ricky Ledo is the most underrated but hes uneligible

surve
        Participant

I really like Ledo’s potential.  His maturity…..ehh.  WIP.  

Althought Goodwin has great potential, he looks sooooo uncomfortable handling the ball right now.  More than I can recall for a big time prospect in somewhile, particularly for a guard.

Official

allen crabbe: good call… gonna blow up this year.

CJ wilcox 

and Michael Carter-Williams who is a combo… this guy is a special talent.

and, tim hardaway Jr. who i like a lot.

Michael Snaer: perimeter defender, with high iq and hustle that can stroke it from deep

Steven

you guys are all missing the best SG in the class! hes rodney purvis teammate actually. anybody with any guesses?? TJ Warren. dude is a beast 

Siggy
      Participant

Yeah he’s definitely not a SG.  He’s more of a power SF, but he’s a beast of a scorer.  He’s not the quickest guy, but defenders just bounce off him like it’s nothing.  He can score from all over the floor too.  His shot is an ugly slingshot knuckleball, but it goes in.  I’d put him in the same category as I’d put LeBryan Nash in as far as positions.  I’d like to see what he looked like physically and athletically if he tightened up.  Maybe that’s just the way he’s built.

He’s got some Paul Pierce in his game.

B Free
        Participant

Kinda reminds me of Jeff Green

Siggy
          Participant

I think he’s more of a pure scorer than Jeff Green. Green was a pretty good all-around player in college  Warren’s all about scoring.

Official

TJ warren is a SF. and he has been quite impressive considering he was arguably the worst player that started for Brewster the times i saw them play.. after Semaj Christon, Aaron Thomas, Mcgary, and Jackar Sampson.

Jean_31
    Participant

Marcus Smart play very good for oklahoma in his first games. I dont see the games but the stats tell that he is the best player on the team

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Steven Pledger

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

Marcus Smart will play point guard at the next level..I think he’s the real deal,he some some CP3 in his game..Wouldnt surprise me at all if he lands among the top 5 picks next summer….

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

Stephen Pledger isnt underrated…..Scouts have seen these guys so many times…

But there are so many players that can do the things he does and he’s kind of 1 dimensional..Reminds me of Luther Head,alot of people were shocked to see Head go in the 1st round..But he impressed teams with his shooting skills and ability to create plays for himself….So there might be a slight chance Pledger gets drafted…I doubt it’ll be in the 1st round,with so many big men and shooting guards that might be in next year’s draft……I see him as going undrafted in getting an invite to camp….

Tha King2121
    Participant

CJ McCollum anybody? has 6th man scorer written all over him

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login