This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar The8thDeadlySin 10 years ago.

• Author
    The8thDeadlySin
    Participant

Younger brother of Bismak Biyombo.  Only 6’5 right now but looks more polished than early videos of Bismak.

http://youtu.be/tf1xFWvTmiY

There is some kid shooting a jumper in this second video that isn’t him..  Idk who it is..

http://youtu.be/m1Xujea1qpk

Not much but he is already a great athlete.  If he ends up 6’9 like his brother, he could be a player in the big leagues.  

Anyone hear anything more about him?

Kokayne_Dawkinz
    Participant

Do you know if he’s playing HS ball in the states?

Kokayne_Dawkinz
    Participant

Do you know if he’s playing HS ball in the states?

bigtymer32bigtymer32
    bigtymer32
    Participant

he should come to the states to work on his game.get some colleges a chance to see what he can do.

bigtymer32bigtymer32
    bigtymer32
    Participant

he should come to the states to work on his game.get some colleges a chance to see what he can do.

The8thDeadlySin
    Participant

I think he plays at Mountain Mission in Va but i could be wrong about that.

The8thDeadlySin
    Participant

I think he plays at Mountain Mission in Va but i could be wrong about that.

Kevin6CD
    Participant
    Kevin6CD
    Participant
    The8thDeadlySin
    Participant

That profile is actually for Billy Biyombo..  He is a senior and not likely to be a D1 prospect.  

I did misspell his name in the original post tho.  I realized too late to edit it.

Bikim Biyombo

The8thDeadlySin
    Participant

That profile is actually for Billy Biyombo..  He is a senior and not likely to be a D1 prospect.  

I did misspell his name in the original post tho.  I realized too late to edit it.

Bikim Biyombo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login