The 246th Best Team in the Land is Taking a Dump on Kanas

Dale Worthington
Dale Worthington's picture
The 246th Best Team in the Land is Taking a Dump on Kanas

TCU, the 246th best team in the country according to BPI (a better version of RPI), is beating Rock Chalk Jayhawk by 14 points with 12 minutes to go.

Wow.

llperez
llperez's picture
tcu is 0-8 in conference and

tcu is 0-8 in conference and has lost every game by double digits. This doesnt help kansas's image if they dont come back and win.

Hale
Hale's picture
Garlon Green might be the

Garlon Green might be the only guy in this game not sucking.

HayatoKanzaki1
HayatoKanzaki1's picture
Ohhhh

Gerald Green's brother not sucking? I'm not surprised

llperez
llperez's picture
i turned it over to the game

i turned it over to the game a few minutes ago, and the refs have missed 3 calls in KU's favor in the last couple possesions. They are trying to help them get back in this.

BasketballJunkie224
BasketballJunkie224's picture
Not exactly good for kansas

Not exactly good for kansas either way but they WILL win this game...I mean look at florida they were down by like 25 last night, made a run and ended up losing by 11...KU is down by 10 with 9 mins to go..they got this..just isnt a good showing...kinda rooting for TCU tho lol

Chilbert arenas
Chilbert arenas's picture
This year has been full of

This year has been full of ups and down for everyone, worst that can come from this is Kansas is a #2 seed opposed to a #1 come march.

Siggy
This will be the worst loss

This will be the worst loss all season by a ranked team.

Kansas' PG problem is legit. Johnson's confidence is gone. Self didn't help matters. Their back up Tharpe is a freaking spazz too.

I would seriously think about putting Releford at the point

Lebron's Hairline
Lebron's Hairline's picture
Kansas looks like their loss

Kansas looks like their loss against Oklahoma State was still on their minds the whole game.

Chilbert arenas
Chilbert arenas's picture
^^

Can't blame them, did you see that OKState Baylor game tonight? Whata thriller. Brown Smart and Nash were all impressive.

Lebron's Hairline
Lebron's Hairline's picture
Yeah Smart had the poise of

Yeah Smart had the poise of an NBA veteran but he needs to work on his shot and his selection, Austin didnt do too well on offense, but he's a solid rebounder. I like the last second move by Brown to win the game.

akhan786
akhan786's picture
It was 12-2 with 6 minutes

It was 12-2 with 6 minutes left in the half...they were shooting 7 percent...

What made it worse was TCU was playing equally horrible.

Scotty5000
Just show in some ways that

Just show in some ways that if your a senior on a major college team, your not as good as you think your are. KU has 3 in the starting line up, how many of them are you taking over the best FR in the land? None.

Hale
Hale's picture
So will next year finally be

So will next year finally be the season KU has a down year? Their recruiting class looks really good but they those their entire starting 5 and only return two guys over 3 ppg.

mikeyvthedon
mikeyvthedon's picture
Might be, just doubt it

Other teams are going to be getting ravaged as well. Baylor loses Pierre Jackson, AJ Walton and probably Isaiah Austin, with Cory Jefferson also possibly jumping ship. K-State loses Rodney McGruder and Jordan Henriquez (who is not having a good year, but still has been a contributor). Oklahoma State will more than likely lose Marcus Smart and while they have a couple of interesting guards coming in, neither can take his place. LeBryan Nash also could go as well.

If their is one thing I have learned to do, it is not bet against Bill Self. Yesterdays loss was a bad one, for sure, just still think that Kansas is in position to keep the Big 12 conference title streak alive. Plus, next year they will have some guys ready to step in and contribute. They may not be as good as this years team, just still feel like Self will have them prepared to be at the top of the conference once again. Unless Texas keeps Kabongo and maybe rounds up Julius Randle (who still could end up a Jayhawk) and/or Keith Frazier, like Kansas as the way too early favorite for next year. Plus still feel they win it this year and get their head back on straight.

RSS: Syndicate content