This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar YOOkima 11 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    I May Be Wrong
    Participant

Whats up guys, just looking for some quick advice. My xbox 360 started freezing up on me a few weeks ago and it is broken now. I’ve never been a fan of PS3 cuz of the controls so I was looking to buy one of the newer xbox 360 slims. The only games I play (and OWN) are NBA 2k11 and Black Ops. I don’t really download anything from xbox marketplace or put music on the system or anything like that but I may use Netflix once in a while. I play online sometimes for Black Ops with my friends but thats about it.

Anyways, which one do suggest getting based on my situation. The 4gb for $200 or the 250gb for $300? Also, did anyone hear that if you have a 4gb xbox, you cant play on live? Is that true cuz I’ve heard mixed things

OrangeJuiceJones
    Participant

Definitely go for the 250 gb. You never know how much space you need or if you want to download a demo. Most of the demos I’ve seen on Xbox Marketplace are at least 1 gb. Plus I’ve heard that the Slim models have freezing problems.

You can play on Live with a Slim 360. Don’t know what made whoever told you that you can’t think that it can’t be done. Then again, that might be the cause of freezing.

WizardofOz
    Participant

Sine you said you only own two games and don’t download anything from the marketplace, I would suggest you buy the 4 gb version. Just saves you a lot of money.

I May Be Wrong
    Participant

damn, its divided but I keep questioning that OJJ. If i stick to 4gb and then all of a sudden, I run outta memory, it might be too much of a hassell and might as well just go with a 250 gb. What Microsoft needs to do is make a 60 gb one or something in between.

LazarusMunoz
    Participant

I would say buy one with a bigger hard drive than 4gb…if u play Black Ops and 2K11 alot online then your gonna wanna install those games to your hard drive(there both probably bigger than 4gb a piece)… It puts less stress on your 360 when u run games from your hard drive and the loading times r reduced

Also somewhere down the line you might wanna buy map packs for Black Ops and 4 gigs isnt gonna cut it

if u do go the 4 gb route and u do need extra a space you could buy one of those 8 or 16 gb USB flash drives that plug into the front of your 360,but Microsoft over prices those

YOOkima
    Participant

Topping the list would be the Los Angeles Lakers at $101.9 million, which will shrink once the roster is set at 15 or lower.  The Cleveland Cavaliers are at the bottom with just $48.2 million in committed salary.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login