This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar aamir543 12 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    crispy999
    Participant

British Open live

British Open Championship  will scheduled from 14th – 17th July. The venue decided for the Open Live is Royal St George’s Golf Club in Royal St George’s Golf Club. This is the 14th time while this event is scheduled in Royal St George’s Golf Club.

British open live Stream

This is the 140th edition of Golf Open Championship. This event is also known as British Open Championship. This comes under European PGA Tour.

The length of the ground where British open live scheduled is 7211 yards. The Prize money will be £900,000

British open live Streaming

You can watch The Open live at ESPN tv. Don’t miss to be the witness of one of the most popular grand slam of 2011 by watch the live coverage

aamir543
    Participant

I don’t mean to be rude, but most of us here are Basketball, and even Football fans. We love the constant action, the big hits, the slam dunks, the dagger 3.

And golf………………….is  sort of the opposite. I tried watching for 5 minutes, and and I probably saw 3 balls hit, and a bunch of staring. 

aamir543
    Participant

I don’t mean to be rude, but most of us here are Basketball, and even Football fans. We love the constant action, the big hits, the slam dunks, the dagger 3.

And golf………………….is  sort of the opposite. I tried watching for 5 minutes, and and I probably saw 3 balls hit, and a bunch of staring. 

WizardofOz
    Participant

Golf???? C’MON NOW!

WizardofOz
    Participant

Golf???? C’MON NOW!

McDunkin

Dont feel bad crispy i got the same reaction when i started the Spelling Bee thread…these guys just dont respect true sport

McDunkin

Dont feel bad crispy i got the same reaction when i started the Spelling Bee thread…these guys just dont respect true sport

aamir543
    Participant

Nah, the Spelling Bee rocks…………….cause Indians win it every year!!!!!!!!!!!!

aamir543
    Participant

Nah, the Spelling Bee rocks…………….cause Indians win it every year!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login