This topic contains 38 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Mr. 19134 13 years ago.

• Author
    White Chocolate
    Participant

Here is my lottery mock draft, please comment, criticize, or give me any advice on it:

1. Cleveland – Kyrie Irving

He is the one they have been targeting and they definitely need a new face of the franchise and Irving is exactly what they need. Irving and Hickson would be a nice tandem going into the future. Irving would make people want to watch the Cavaliers. They could go with hometown kid Jared Sullinger, but they would need to trade Hickson first.

2. Minnesota – Perry Jones

This is another obvious choice, they need a small forward and Jones has the potential to become a star. Their real need is a center, but small forward is next in line. After getting rid of Corey Brewer, Jones would be a nice running man to be with Ricky Rubio if he comes over. They also could go with Enes Kanter here, but this is a little high for him.

3. Washington – Derrick Williams

The Wizards need a power forward to go next to Javale McGee going into the future. Williams is the right pick here, he would be a nice power forward next to McGee and with Wall as his point guard he would be better because he has never had a real point gudard to feed him the ball when he needs it. It would be exciting to watch Wall and Williams.

4. Sacramento – Jared Sullinger

They have a lot of options here, they could go with a small forward or a power forward. Sullinger would be great next to Cousins and with Evans they would have a nice trio for the future. Sullinger would be the easy pick here though mostly because they need a power forward more than they need a small forward and Sullinger is their guy.

5. Toronto – Jonas Valanciunas

Valanciunas is the only power forward left on the board worth going in the top 5. The Raptors need a power forward to go next to Andrea Bargnani. Valanciunas could also play the small forward, but he would be a great player for the Raptors. There are plenty of other options here, but I think Valanciunas would fit well in Toronto and be a great player.

6. Utah – Terrence Jones

The Jazz need a wing player very badly, also they need someone to replace Kirilenko. Jones and Hayward would be a very nice tandem for the future for the Jazz. Jones is a nice player with great size and he would fit in great with the Jazz. Also Harrison Barnes is another likely candidate here for the pick, but if Jones did fall to them they would snatch him up instead.

7. Detroit – Enes Kanter

It would be very good for the Pistons if Kanter fell to them here at #7. They need a center to go next Greg Monroe who they drafted last year. This would be a great pick for Detroit and Kanter would fit in with everybody and would bring a lot of hope. A Monroe and  Kanter front court would be very scary, it would cause problems for teams in the future.

8. Cleveland – Harrison Barnes

After LeBron left the Cavaliers have a hole at small forward. Barnes would be a great addition along with Irving. Barnes has a nice jump shot with great size he would be a great shooter and player with Irving. The Cavaliers also would be lucky that he fell to them. He is projected to go higher, but he could slip and I think this is how far he would if he did.

9. Milwaukee – Donatas Motiejunas

Motiejunas would be a great addition to go along with Andrew Bogut. He has been projected to go in the top 10 in the past two years. The Bucks would get a great shooter if they did draft Motiejunas. Staying in Europe has payed off for him and he is definitely going to be a lottery pick this year and Milwaukee would be the perfect place for hm to play.

10. Charlotte – Jordan Hamilton

This pick is also a no brainer after getting rid of Gerald Wallace the Bobcats need a shooting guard/small forward. Hamilton fits the bill perfectly and would fit in with the Bobcats very well. He isn’t the type of player that Wallace is, but he has the potential to be better than him in the future. Hamilton would step in and the wouldn’t lose much if anything.

11. Golden State – John Henson

The Warriors need a small forward/power forward and Henson would be the perfect player for them. They have like lefties in the past so that also helps. Biedrins would be a better player if he had someone like Henson next to him to take the pressure off of himself. Henson can play either position the three or the four whichever the Warriors need him to play he will.

12. Houston – Kemba Walker

Here is my surprise pick, Aaron Brooks got traded so the Rockets need a point guard now. Walker is like Brooks is the sense of a good scorer and of their size. I think this would be a safe pick for the Rockets. Walker would be a good point guard for the Rockets and would be a great scorer for them either off of the bench or as a starting point guard either way.

13. Utah – Jimmer Fredette

I am not saying this is the right pick or the best player for them, but Fredette is a hometown boy and if the Jazz drafted him they would sell tickets and would draw more fans. Devin Harris is the point guard of the future right now, but Fredette could eventually take over his spot. Until then I could see Fredette being a Steve Kerr type of player off of the bench.

14. Phoenix – Kawhi Leonard

Grant Hill is getting old and after he retires Leonard could step right in and take his spot at small forward. Leonard is the perfect pick and perfect player for the Suns. He plays liek former Suns star Shawn Marion and would be a great player under Alvin Gentry. I don’t know how much longer Nash is going to be around, but Leonard would be great with him.

BKKnicksfan
    Participant

How is Minnesota adding Perry Jones a obivous choice? Washington would be perfect for Barnes, Why Houston go Walker when you have Dragic? No way Golden State goes Henson, they don’t need a PF, they need a C.

BKKnicksfan
    Participant

How is Minnesota adding Perry Jones a obivous choice? Washington would be perfect for Barnes, Why Houston go Walker when you have Dragic? No way Golden State goes Henson, they don’t need a PF, they need a C.

White Chocolate
    Participant

^ Perry Jones is the perfect pick for the Timberwolves if they add any power forward they would have a logjam with Kevin Love at that position. Unless they want to take Enes Kanter with the 2nd pick Perry Jones is their guy.

Also your saying that Harrison Barnes should go 3rd overall to Washington over Derrick Williams and Jared Sullinger?

The Warriors already have Biedrins at center so they need a power forward. Who do you suggest they pick as a center instead?

Goran Dragic is a great player off of the bench, but as a starter I am not so sure. Walker would be a good pick for Houston also notice I said surprise pick.

White Chocolate
    Participant

^ Perry Jones is the perfect pick for the Timberwolves if they add any power forward they would have a logjam with Kevin Love at that position. Unless they want to take Enes Kanter with the 2nd pick Perry Jones is their guy.

Also your saying that Harrison Barnes should go 3rd overall to Washington over Derrick Williams and Jared Sullinger?

The Warriors already have Biedrins at center so they need a power forward. Who do you suggest they pick as a center instead?

Goran Dragic is a great player off of the bench, but as a starter I am not so sure. Walker would be a good pick for Houston also notice I said surprise pick.

Da1pot
    Participant

I like Toronto getting Valanciunas, but he definately will not play any small forward in the NBA. If anything, he would play center for the Raptors.

Da1pot
    Participant

I like Toronto getting Valanciunas, but he definately will not play any small forward in the NBA. If anything, he would play center for the Raptors.

BKKnicksfan
    Participant

Perry Jones is the perfect pick for the Timberwolves if they add any power forward they would have a logjam with Kevin Love at that position. Unless they want to take Enes Kanter with the 2nd pick Perry Jones is their guy.

Not really because you have Micheal Beasley there at SF. Kanter would be the best pick for them, if not I can see them go shooting guard, but even that’s in question because Wesley Johnson on defense, is a good shooting guard for them.

Yes. Washington needs a small forward and Barnes fits them to a T. I’d agrue Washington needs Barnes more then any other player in this draft.

You must have forgot about David Lee AND Ekpe Udoh. At Center, I think they wouldn’t be able to get one in the lotto. I think if they can move the pick for Robin Lopez, that would be ideal.

Goran Dragic is a great player off of the bench, but as a starter I am not so sure. Walker would be a good pick for Houston also notice I said surprise pick.

But Kemba Walker is almost the same thing as Dragic. I don’t think Walker will be a starter in the NBA.

BKKnicksfan
    Participant

Perry Jones is the perfect pick for the Timberwolves if they add any power forward they would have a logjam with Kevin Love at that position. Unless they want to take Enes Kanter with the 2nd pick Perry Jones is their guy.

Not really because you have Micheal Beasley there at SF. Kanter would be the best pick for them, if not I can see them go shooting guard, but even that’s in question because Wesley Johnson on defense, is a good shooting guard for them.

Yes. Washington needs a small forward and Barnes fits them to a T. I’d agrue Washington needs Barnes more then any other player in this draft.

You must have forgot about David Lee AND Ekpe Udoh. At Center, I think they wouldn’t be able to get one in the lotto. I think if they can move the pick for Robin Lopez, that would be ideal.

Goran Dragic is a great player off of the bench, but as a starter I am not so sure. Walker would be a good pick for Houston also notice I said surprise pick.

But Kemba Walker is almost the same thing as Dragic. I don’t think Walker will be a starter in the NBA.

HotSnot
    Participant

I think this is going to be one of those drafts where teams go decidedly in favor of getting the best player available instead of a player who fits a need…

HotSnot
    Participant

I think this is going to be one of those drafts where teams go decidedly in favor of getting the best player available instead of a player who fits a need…

blackflash234
    Participant

Why would Minnosota go for another small forward when they already have Michael Beasley ?

There’s no doubt in my mind that Utah goes for a shooting guard in the draft. That’s they biggest need in their starting 5 and they see Gordon Hayward as a long term solution at the 3 position.

Sacrament could go point guard, small forward or power forward. Sullinger to Sacramento could be very intriguing but putting him next to Cousins would make another Kevin and Al Jefferson situation. Horrible defensively and need to be with another starting big that’s a great defender.

Milwalkee desperately needs some help on the wing and I could see them targeting either Alec Burks or Jordan Hamilton with this pick . 

I don’t know what Golden State does with this pick . They could do what Houston did last year and go with the best player available but if they do draft for a need, it would be at centre .

Houston has a history of going for the best player available but taking Walker would leave alot of people scratching their heads because they already have both Lowry who’s finally starting to live up to his potential and a great backup in Goran Dragic .

blackflash234
    Participant

Why would Minnosota go for another small forward when they already have Michael Beasley ?

There’s no doubt in my mind that Utah goes for a shooting guard in the draft. That’s they biggest need in their starting 5 and they see Gordon Hayward as a long term solution at the 3 position.

Sacrament could go point guard, small forward or power forward. Sullinger to Sacramento could be very intriguing but putting him next to Cousins would make another Kevin and Al Jefferson situation. Horrible defensively and need to be with another starting big that’s a great defender.

Milwalkee desperately needs some help on the wing and I could see them targeting either Alec Burks or Jordan Hamilton with this pick . 

I don’t know what Golden State does with this pick . They could do what Houston did last year and go with the best player available but if they do draft for a need, it would be at centre .

Houston has a history of going for the best player available but taking Walker would leave alot of people scratching their heads because they already have both Lowry who’s finally starting to live up to his potential and a great backup in Goran Dragic .

SwatLakeCity
    Participant

I think Kanter will go before Jonas will. Maybe that’s just me being bias cuz I’ve heard a lot more about Kanter than I have Jonas, but I think the Raptors would want him more than they would Jonas. But a very good draft none the less

The two Jazz picks, I don’t really like. The Jazz are in desperate of a wing and scoring like you said, but they also need a star who can take over games and lead this team to victory. They just gave up a star in Dwil, now they have no one to rely on in crunch time. (They just lost 2 heartbreakers that they could have won had they have had a star that would have hit his shots in crunch time) Terrance Jones isn’t really known for taking ove games, I like him but I know the Jazz need a guy who can take over games more than they need Terrance Jones. And if this star play is a wing player than it is even better. So it would be smart if the Jazz picked Harrison Barnes.

The Jazz do not need to sell tickets. They sell plenty already, besides Jimmer is just too small. He is also slow, not very athletic (which is demanding at his position), nor is he a true PG, and he’s not a great defender. The only things he has going for him are his great shooting ability and the fact that he is coachable. Not to be a hater here but I really don’t like him as a Jazz pick. The Jazz would do much better with a different pick. Besides Kevin O’Conner is not known for picking the hometown hero, he is known for picking the guys that fit into the Jazz’s system well. I don’t think Jimmer does. They should go with Jordan Hamilton or Alec Burks with their 2nd pick.

The Bucks went for a PF last year in Larry Sanders, so picking Montie would be very confusing. Maggette will leave next year so I could see the Bucks using this pick on Terrance Jones if available or Leonard or Singler or Honeycutt. 

Charlotte needs some desperate scoring. They do need to fill that wing spot since they gave up Gerald Wallace but scoring is more important. This team already has a ton of defense but little offense. (They are always last in the league in offense. ) Montie would be a very good pick for them.

Burks seems like a better pick for Pheonix. I do agree with you that they need to replace Grant Hill but they also need to replace Vince Carter. And the SG position is getting weaker and weaker each year. They should draft a SG while they still have the chance. Burks plays more there style. He’s not a great shooter but playing next to Steve Nash can boost anybody’s shooting percentage up and if you’re gonna replace Vince then you need a slasher. Burks is just that.

I’d expect Houston to go more with Jonas with their pick. They are in desperate need of a Center and I’m not quite sure that Thabeet will work. The Warriors could also pick Jonas, so if that’s case Houston would go with a 3 since they jsut gave up Shane Battier. Singler would be a good pick here. He plays there style real well. 

Thats about it 

SwatLakeCity
    Participant

I think Kanter will go before Jonas will. Maybe that’s just me being bias cuz I’ve heard a lot more about Kanter than I have Jonas, but I think the Raptors would want him more than they would Jonas. But a very good draft none the less

The two Jazz picks, I don’t really like. The Jazz are in desperate of a wing and scoring like you said, but they also need a star who can take over games and lead this team to victory. They just gave up a star in Dwil, now they have no one to rely on in crunch time. (They just lost 2 heartbreakers that they could have won had they have had a star that would have hit his shots in crunch time) Terrance Jones isn’t really known for taking ove games, I like him but I know the Jazz need a guy who can take over games more than they need Terrance Jones. And if this star play is a wing player than it is even better. So it would be smart if the Jazz picked Harrison Barnes.

The Jazz do not need to sell tickets. They sell plenty already, besides Jimmer is just too small. He is also slow, not very athletic (which is demanding at his position), nor is he a true PG, and he’s not a great defender. The only things he has going for him are his great shooting ability and the fact that he is coachable. Not to be a hater here but I really don’t like him as a Jazz pick. The Jazz would do much better with a different pick. Besides Kevin O’Conner is not known for picking the hometown hero, he is known for picking the guys that fit into the Jazz’s system well. I don’t think Jimmer does. They should go with Jordan Hamilton or Alec Burks with their 2nd pick.

The Bucks went for a PF last year in Larry Sanders, so picking Montie would be very confusing. Maggette will leave next year so I could see the Bucks using this pick on Terrance Jones if available or Leonard or Singler or Honeycutt. 

Charlotte needs some desperate scoring. They do need to fill that wing spot since they gave up Gerald Wallace but scoring is more important. This team already has a ton of defense but little offense. (They are always last in the league in offense. ) Montie would be a very good pick for them.

Burks seems like a better pick for Pheonix. I do agree with you that they need to replace Grant Hill but they also need to replace Vince Carter. And the SG position is getting weaker and weaker each year. They should draft a SG while they still have the chance. Burks plays more there style. He’s not a great shooter but playing next to Steve Nash can boost anybody’s shooting percentage up and if you’re gonna replace Vince then you need a slasher. Burks is just that.

I’d expect Houston to go more with Jonas with their pick. They are in desperate need of a Center and I’m not quite sure that Thabeet will work. The Warriors could also pick Jonas, so if that’s case Houston would go with a 3 since they jsut gave up Shane Battier. Singler would be a good pick here. He plays there style real well. 

Thats about it 

SwatLakeCity
    Participant

For the Bucks pick or the Rockets pick I meant to say Jan Vesely would be a good pick for them. Sanders is developing but the Bucks may need someone who can fill in at the 4 immediately. So I could see them picking Vesely and play him at the wing and at the 4 sparingly. Houston I’d still go with Singler or Jonas if he is available. Also the Warriors need a backup PG for Curry. They could go with Jimmer or Brandon Knight. But I’m still leaning more towards Jonas for the Warriors and Singler for the Rockets because they just missed out on Jonas and SF is their next need for them.

SwatLakeCity
    Participant

For the Bucks pick or the Rockets pick I meant to say Jan Vesely would be a good pick for them. Sanders is developing but the Bucks may need someone who can fill in at the 4 immediately. So I could see them picking Vesely and play him at the wing and at the 4 sparingly. Houston I’d still go with Singler or Jonas if he is available. Also the Warriors need a backup PG for Curry. They could go with Jimmer or Brandon Knight. But I’m still leaning more towards Jonas for the Warriors and Singler for the Rockets because they just missed out on Jonas and SF is their next need for them.

OhCanada-
    Participant

"5. Toronto – Jonas Valanciunas

Valanciunas is the only power forward left on the board worth going in the top 5. The Raptors need a power forward to go next to Andrea Bargnani. Valanciunas could also play the small forward, but he would be a great player for the Raptors. There are plenty of other options here, but I think Valanciunas would fit well in Toronto and be a great player."

Theres so much wrong with this one pargraph its unbelievable. The Raptors very last need is PF, with Bargnani, Johnson, and Davis all looking like suitable future PF’s. Valanciunas is not a PF he is a C and at this point h may not be worth going Top 5. Valanciunas definitely can not play the SF position in the NBA. I do not think Kanter can be passed up on that easily.

OhCanada-
    Participant

"5. Toronto – Jonas Valanciunas

Valanciunas is the only power forward left on the board worth going in the top 5. The Raptors need a power forward to go next to Andrea Bargnani. Valanciunas could also play the small forward, but he would be a great player for the Raptors. There are plenty of other options here, but I think Valanciunas would fit well in Toronto and be a great player."

Theres so much wrong with this one pargraph its unbelievable. The Raptors very last need is PF, with Bargnani, Johnson, and Davis all looking like suitable future PF’s. Valanciunas is not a PF he is a C and at this point h may not be worth going Top 5. Valanciunas definitely can not play the SF position in the NBA. I do not think Kanter can be passed up on that easily.

willie wise fan
    Participant

kanter doesnt impress me he has knee problems, wont play for a year and did little in europe yipee

willie wise fan
    Participant

kanter doesnt impress me he has knee problems, wont play for a year and did little in europe yipee

OhCanada-
    Participant

Wheres the proof on his knee problems? I heard he is suspected to have knee problems yet it is not confirmed.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Wheres the proof on his knee problems? I heard he is suspected to have knee problems yet it is not confirmed.

OhCanada-
    Participant

OhCanada-
    Participant

willie wise fan
    Participant

i would take jonas possibly as high as 2 or 3 enes did nothing in europe relly he had a good game against jonas when he was young and has shown nothing else to my understanding its as bad as daniel orton going first round he may be good in the end but he hasnt shown any reason to belive he isnt just another european bust

willie wise fan
    Participant

i would take jonas possibly as high as 2 or 3 enes did nothing in europe relly he had a good game against jonas when he was young and has shown nothing else to my understanding its as bad as daniel orton going first round he may be good in the end but he hasnt shown any reason to belive he isnt just another european bust

JimmeredYaWabafet
    Participant

Kanter had 34 and 13 in 24 minutes at the 2010 hoops summit

JimmeredYaWabafet
    Participant

Kanter had 34 and 13 in 24 minutes at the 2010 hoops summit

Snubs15
    Participant

lol. there is no way raptors would take valanciunas.

they do not need a pf and i dont see him being a suitable center for toronto since they are already pretty weak up front and this guy is even smaller than bargnani. Kanter is bigger and more polished so i see him as the more likely pf picked by toronto.

but i think they need a sf, or a pg but if irvings gone theyd probly take a sf.

theyd be more likely to take barnes, terrence jones, or kanter before they take valanciunas.

Snubs15
    Participant

lol. there is no way raptors would take valanciunas.

they do not need a pf and i dont see him being a suitable center for toronto since they are already pretty weak up front and this guy is even smaller than bargnani. Kanter is bigger and more polished so i see him as the more likely pf picked by toronto.

but i think they need a sf, or a pg but if irvings gone theyd probly take a sf.

theyd be more likely to take barnes, terrence jones, or kanter before they take valanciunas.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

Dude do you even know what these teams rosters look like?

If the Wolves draft another small forward they;re fans would go nuts.  They got a 22 year old Mike Beasley playing SF for them already who is averaging 20 a game this year and is a way better player then Jones would ever be.  If Beasley was in this draft he would be the consunsus number one, 2 , and 3 pick.  Not to mention they drafted Wes Johnson last year who is a more natural SF too.

If the Kings draft Sullinger they would combine 2 overwight ball stoppers that play below the rim to form their frontcourt, it would be messy and teams would be getting and ones on them all night.

The Raptors have Ed Davis, he is the guy you just claimed Jonas to be.  So why would they draft Jonas?  Terrence Jones or Barnes would be more natural fits considering they don’t have any natural SF’s that look like clear clut franchise building blocks.  

The Warriors once again just drafted Ekpe Udoh, know way would they draft the same play 2 years in a row with more immediate needs.  Like a big man who can actually score.

Kemba Walker to Houston isn’t a bad idea that’s about where he will probably be drafted.  Gragic is not the play Walker is.  But Lowry is a better natural PG.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

Dude do you even know what these teams rosters look like?

If the Wolves draft another small forward they;re fans would go nuts.  They got a 22 year old Mike Beasley playing SF for them already who is averaging 20 a game this year and is a way better player then Jones would ever be.  If Beasley was in this draft he would be the consunsus number one, 2 , and 3 pick.  Not to mention they drafted Wes Johnson last year who is a more natural SF too.

If the Kings draft Sullinger they would combine 2 overwight ball stoppers that play below the rim to form their frontcourt, it would be messy and teams would be getting and ones on them all night.

The Raptors have Ed Davis, he is the guy you just claimed Jonas to be.  So why would they draft Jonas?  Terrence Jones or Barnes would be more natural fits considering they don’t have any natural SF’s that look like clear clut franchise building blocks.  

The Warriors once again just drafted Ekpe Udoh, know way would they draft the same play 2 years in a row with more immediate needs.  Like a big man who can actually score.

Kemba Walker to Houston isn’t a bad idea that’s about where he will probably be drafted.  Gragic is not the play Walker is.  But Lowry is a better natural PG.

BKKnicksfan
    Participant

Kemba Walker to Houston isn’t a bad idea that’s about where he will probably be drafted. Gragic is not the play Walker is. But Lowry is a better natural PG.

You think right now Kemba Walker is better then Goran Dragic?

BKKnicksfan
    Participant

Kemba Walker to Houston isn’t a bad idea that’s about where he will probably be drafted. Gragic is not the play Walker is. But Lowry is a better natural PG.

You think right now Kemba Walker is better then Goran Dragic?

OhCanada-
    Participant

Im going to go out on the limb and say Steve Nash’s protege is better then Kemba Walker…

OhCanada-
    Participant

Im going to go out on the limb and say Steve Nash’s protege is better then Kemba Walker…

Mr. 19134
    Participant

You’re kidding me with that question right?

In 3 games with Houston Dragic hasn’t even played in more then 13 minutes, and hasn’t even scored more then 10 points.  But he is just getting adjusted to a new system right?  Well if Dragic is anybodies answer at PG, why did the Suns just trade for Aaron Brooks the player scouts projects Walker to be like in the NBA but better.  Why would they do that?  The Rockets traded Brooks for one reason, they couldn’t agree on contract terms and the only reason they got Dragic back was so they had some depth at PG at a low value.

The Suns traded Gragic because with an aging Steve Nash, Gragic was only able to put up 7.4 PPG, 3.1 APG, and 2 turnovers a game.  Gragic was shooting 42% FG, 27% 3PT, and 61% FT which is outrageous for a PG.  Especially a Euro one like come on now.  So yeah Gragic is kinda bad so the Suns gave him the boot.

So no I don’t think, I know, and guarantee Kemba is better then Gragic and it’s not even close.  I can’t believe somebody even posed that question.  Gragic will most likely he in Europe in a few years while Walker is starting somewhere in the league.  

Could you imagine Gragic trying to guard Walker he don’t got a shot.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

You’re kidding me with that question right?

In 3 games with Houston Dragic hasn’t even played in more then 13 minutes, and hasn’t even scored more then 10 points.  But he is just getting adjusted to a new system right?  Well if Dragic is anybodies answer at PG, why did the Suns just trade for Aaron Brooks the player scouts projects Walker to be like in the NBA but better.  Why would they do that?  The Rockets traded Brooks for one reason, they couldn’t agree on contract terms and the only reason they got Dragic back was so they had some depth at PG at a low value.

The Suns traded Gragic because with an aging Steve Nash, Gragic was only able to put up 7.4 PPG, 3.1 APG, and 2 turnovers a game.  Gragic was shooting 42% FG, 27% 3PT, and 61% FT which is outrageous for a PG.  Especially a Euro one like come on now.  So yeah Gragic is kinda bad so the Suns gave him the boot.

So no I don’t think, I know, and guarantee Kemba is better then Gragic and it’s not even close.  I can’t believe somebody even posed that question.  Gragic will most likely he in Europe in a few years while Walker is starting somewhere in the league.  

Could you imagine Gragic trying to guard Walker he don’t got a shot.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login