This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Ecuadorboy0233 15 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    alvinz95
    Participant

Derrick Rose will appear in court July 11 after being ticketed for driving more than 100 miles an hour in late April.

According to this story in the Chicago Tribune, Rose, 19, a Chicago native, was driving a 2008 Land Rover and was stopped at 2:58 a.m. on the Reagan Tollway in Chicago. He was clocked at 106 miles m.p.h. in a 65-mile-an-hour zone.

The car was registered to Wasserman Media Group, the sports management firm that represents Rose.

The maximum sentence is one-year in county jail but most offenders are given a fine and traffic school.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2008/07/derrick-rose-th.html
    …………….

And I thought Beasley was the naughty one with off-court flags. What do you think about this?

joecheck88
    Participant

they are both 19 years old. They will grow up.

scoutguru
    Participant

wow, this one is funny. woooo, derrick rose is not the angel that he was portrayed to be by the media/coach cal during the whole rose-beasley draft process. I’m shocked!

Ecuadorboy0233
    Participant

lol if i were the first pick in the NBA Draft id be going over a hundred too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login