This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Tongue-Out-Like-23 13 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Do you think it’s accurate?Would you go by this ranking?Felton at 51 is okay but I don’t see how Rose slips to 54, especially with his new 3 point shot.

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/basketball/fba/story?page=fbarankings100719

Michael.S.
    Participant

I disagree with alot of this…

Felton will not have better stats than Rose no matter how good Rose’s supporting cast is or how the Knicks system is run.

I don’t see how Wade is 12. He should be top 7.

esperanzafleet69
    Participant

wade is so low because his assists are gonna go way down.. i pretty much agree with this 100%… i won 2 leagues last year picking kevin durant in the first round…

Wreckless
    Participant

John Wall (47) is ahead of Derrick Rose (54)
    Dont know about that one.

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

As a Knicks fan…Rose and Felton should swap.

LeBron should still be one, Jason Kidd is WAY to high, Wesley Johnson over Vince Carter?

BasketBalAllan
    Participant

I guess they think Anthony Randolph will get a good amount of playing time this year, otherwise there is no reason he should be ranked above Kevin Love, Thornton, Kevin Martin, or even Carl Landry.

Knicksboy is right; Jason Kidd is way too high.

omar dayze
    Participant

not hating, but il reserve my judgement on rose’s 3 point shot until i see one… any in any case he should stick to getting to the rack, using his J to force the d to be honest. Even if hes hitting 3s quite consistently i think he’d be taking it easy on the defence if he was to use it too much..

BothTeamsPlayedHard
    Participant

Someone ought to get slapped for putting Anthony Tolliver on the list. Seriously, Drew Gooden is #138? Behind an unemployed Anthony Tolliver? Behind the guy, Ilyasova, who will back him up?

I’m taking Derrick Rose really high. I don’t know about you all, but I like that 23 PPG on 52 percent shooting with 6.5 assists and 4 rebounds after the ASB for a 21 year old. I like 27 and 7 per in the playoffs. I like that they have decided to build around him. He is going to be a monster.

Also, Michael Beasley and Andray Blatche are way too low. They should be up there with Jamison. Bum numbers count in fantasy. We are talking David Lee-esque bum numbers out of those two. Travis Outlaw as well, great chance for bum numbers.

Let me be the first to throw out five sleepers not on that list who will get their numbers:
    1) Linas Kleiza- Oh, the shots available to him with Hedo and Bosh gone are unfathomable.
    2) Dorell Wright- It is a starter on Golden State.
    3) Lance Stephenson- He is their starting point guard. It is either T.J. Ford who O’Brien hates or Stephenson who he loves. Have your pick.
    4) Nikola Pekovic- Is somebody really going to give me the chance to bet against Darko giving any sort of effort when he just got a fat contract?
    5) Brandan Wright- If you give me a pick of Andris Biedrins or Brandan Wright, I’ll take Wright.

If I can get those five in the final five rounds of a draft, I’ll win every league. I’d have to call my team Bum Numbers, but I’ll win.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Funny thing about Rose’s 3 pointer. It looked pretty smooth in the American Team White vs Team Blue tryouts..

OhCanada-
    Participant

Also kinda funny how Barbosa is ahead of Weems, Jack, Derozan and Johnson…All he is going to do is score 10 PPG may not even play 82 games if healthy.

RondoJB11
    Participant

Its fantasy guys not a chart of the best players.. thats y rose is lower than wall and dwayne wade fell..

OhCanada-
    Participant

Yes we know that but Rose is a better fantasy pick than Wall and everyone knows it..

Where do you guys think Yao should beon this list?

omar dayze
    Participant

you mean college 3’s? nah im just playin, i cant wait to see D rose over the next few years..
    you know what i mean tho, he doesnt need to become a chucker (and he most likely wont), he can already get to the elbow and nail that J whenever he wants.

Hoops Maestro
    Participant

Everyone seems to love Derrick Rose, and while he’s a very good player, he’s not an elite fantasy league point guard. 6.0 assists per game? Wow. 0.7 steals? Hold me back, I gotta get that for my squad! .766 at the line? Way to knock ’em down.

John Wall is the real deal. He’s going to be a truly elite point guard. He has all of Rose’s athleticism, plus he can see the floor, distribute the rock, lead, defend, and cash in at the charity stripe. Rose might be better than Wall today, but he won’t be for long. If you’re drafting for a keeper league, Wall is going to go very, very early.

Wreckless
    Participant

Were talking about this year son.
    Youre saying Wall Will have a batter season than Rose next year?
    If so, then your sadly mistaken.

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

I still don’t know how LeBron is not the #1 guy.

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Hoops Maestro

So you’re comparing outstanding 2nd year stats to a player who hasn’t even played an NBA game?

Let’s look at some good points.
    49% FG shooting.
    20ppg
    5FTs a game

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login