guy drops 113 points in a basketball game!!!

bballjunkie09
guy drops 113 points in a basketball game!!!

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-04-04/mohammad-el-akkari-113-...

anybody hear about this? what i find crazy about this article is this guy comes into the game only averaging 7 points a game - then he hits 32-59 3 pointers and ends up dropping 113 in a winning effort...

this is definitely a "linsanity" type of moment for this guy lol. crazy.

dede21
32 threes lol

32 threes lol

gapp090993
haha

haha

Koming Eide
thanks men

thanks men

oelzoosaoo
We HOOPSWORLD reported last

We HOOPSWORLD reported last week, free agent big man Andray Blatche and the Brooklyn Nets will team up for the 2012-13 NBA season, at least on a non-guaranteed basis. After being subject to the amnesty clause, Blatche is not looking for money as much as he’s looking for an opportunity to show that he does, indeed, belong in the NBA.

oelzoosaoo
In seven seasons with the

In seven seasons with the Wizards, Blatche averaged 9.9 points and 5.4 rebounds per game. He showed steady improvement over his first five years, ultimately averaging 16.8 points and 8.2 rebounds in his best season, 2010-11. There were some setbacks both on the court and in the locker room last season, when Blatche managed just 8.5 points and 5.8 rebounds and started just half of his games after being a fulltime starter the year before. Blatche told HOOPSWORLD it was just time for him to leave, that the situation in Washington had become so bad that a mutual agreement to part company was the only way to go.e2212

oelzoosaoo
The Nets would love to see

The Nets would love to see Blatche come off the bench behind Brook Lopez and give them another strong presence in the paint on both ends of the floor. If he can do that, he could turn out to be one of the real steals in this summer’s free agency crop. Considering the Nets don’t have another true center under contract, this is a very real opportunity for Blatche to get his career back on track.2314121

oelzoosaoo
The Toronto Raptors are in

The Toronto Raptors are in the ending stages of a long-term rebuilding project, which just might give the franchise an opportunity to break its current four-year playoff drought during the 2012-13 campaign. Armed with an assortment of former lottery picks on its roster, the Raptors have been watching the chemistry of its young core grow and develop while also looking at ways to bolster their talent by acquiring All-Star talent via free agency and trade.rqw42121

baozaoke
“I’ll tell you this man, he

“I’ll tell you this man, he hit a jump shot, a three, the other night in practice,” Smart said. “He hadn’t been taking them in games, when we scrimmaged. And he finally hit one, so not only as a coaching staff were we all waiting for that to happen in a game more than anything else, but when he hit it in practice, the entire team erupted because of that. So, yes, you can see it. He has to do that in order for the defense to respect what he can do when he puts the ball on the floor.”\]90[-89-89

baozaoke
More importantly, Smart

More importantly, Smart believes the players he has under his guidance are tired of losing and ready to put the Kings back on the map, which currently has them in Sacramento.

“Without question,” Smart said. “Based on how they made the decision and effort to come back and train throughout the summer and how early they all came back three weeks before training camp, and then coming to camp in great shape and going out to Colorado Springs and doing the job.vsafe3e3223

baozaoke
This could also turn into a

This could also turn into a blessing in disguise for Nowitzki’s teammates, as playing without him will force them to step up and not get used to relying on or being bailed out by him. The Mavericks aren’t going to have the level of success they want by just riding Nowitzki, he’s going to need help from the likes of Darren Collison, O.J. Mayo, Chris Kaman and the rest of the team. The more confident and capable they are, the better the Mavericks’ chances of contending in the West are.i;po789698

baozaoke
On the flip side, Martin’s

On the flip side, Martin’s camp couldn’t be happier. He was playing good soldier during preseason, but he had previously made no secret of the fact that he wanted no part of yet another rebuild, and landing in OKC puts him on the best team he has ever been on in his career. The fact that OKC also got promising rookie Jeremy Lamb in the deal is a testament to the brilliance of Thunder GM Sam Presti. The Thunder got a difference maker this year, as well as a potential replacement long-term should the team decide not to invest in Martin at the end of the season.fafd2323234

baozaoke
Even though there is

Even though there is certainly a need at the position in Dallas, a roster spot is not guaranteed with the Mavericks. Dallas has already brought in Chris Douglas-Roberts and Melvin Ely to deal with the possible exodus of Delonte West. Carlisle was impressed with Curry’s offensive production, but admitted that some work still needs to be done on the defensive end.vasfdad

baozaoke
“So a lot of players listen

“So a lot of players listen to me when I say something. I always tell a joke about it to the young guys, ‘You know what? It’s going to get better. Let’s just get better.’ If we’re talking and we’re about to go shoot, I’ll just say, ‘Let’s get better,’ and at the end of the day, that’s what it’s all about… There are 150 kids who get drafted and they’re good. They’re going to be ready to take your spot, so if you can’t improve as a player, you’re going to be lost in the wind.”hjerty45

gsoenvao
Fortunately for Green’s

Fortunately for Green’s shooting percentage, this Celtics team isn’t reliant on players forcing things on offense. Practically every player on this team outside of Rajon Rondo and Darko Milicic plays two or more positions. That means sometimes the Celtics will have a size advantage, sometimes they’ll have a speed advantage, but they always have to be cognizant of who they’re matched up with.vafw332

gsoenvao
“I’m speechless,” Green said.

“I’m speechless,” Green said. “Every day I think about it, where I’ve come from. Last year at this time I was in China, I was working on my deal and getting ready to go to China, and that team ended up cutting me. It’s just crazy man. Every time I think about it, it’s just like, ‘Whoa.’ I did a complete 360 being there. It was like I turned around and I was different. Every time I talk about it, it’s crazy. I just never envisioned myself here, never.”]9i0[980798

RSS: Syndicate content