This topic contains 18 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar sheltwon3 14 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    thetruth
    Participant

the boston celtics. david stern go ahead and hand them their trophy.

sheltwon3
    Participant

Nah homie, in the East i see Cleveland, and the west can be Spurs, Lakers, and Denver.

gatorheels
    Participant

The Celtics getting Rasheed was huge. If the Cavs don’t pick up another free agent I think Boston just passed them as far as being the Eastern Conference favorites.

knicksfan7
    Participant

With Sheed now on the celtics. Could we see Boston regaining that #1 seed and Orlando being the #2, and Cleveland drops to #3. Shaq slows Cleveland down, and does not command the double team anymore, also by April he’s going to be tired so idk if Cleveland will be good. As much as I love Shaq this is going to blow up in Cleveland’s face. The Lakers got the prize free agent in Artest. Now Kobe doesn’t have to worry about Lebron, Pierce, Vince Carter, Richard Jefferson, Carmelo Anthony, or any top SG/SF. He will be defending the likes of Ray Allen (who is solid), Roger Mason Jr., JR Smith, man Kobe is going to be so well rested on Offense I see no worries for the Lakers.

Meditated States
    Participant

Before you say they are not the favorites they took Orlando 7 games without Garnett or Powe. They would have won the title again last year with KG. They got this with Rasheed. Chasing Ray Allen around screens for 40 plus will make KOBE and anyone else tired.

RickyRubio9
    Participant

The Truth a Magic or Celtic Fan?
    I could’ve sworn he was a Magic…no faith?
    His picture says Magic, but his name says Boston…
    It’s basically 3 teams in each conference.
    Spurs, Lakers, and Denver
    Celtics, Orlando, and Cleveland.
    If these teams can put it together, they can challenge: 76er’s, Toronto, and Hawks.
    In the West, Portland, New Orleans, and Utah…and Rockets 🙂 I’m a Rockets Fan.

dejuicebox
    Participant

doesnt matter

Rondo
    Allen
    Pierce
    Wallace
    Garnett

or

Fisher
    Kobe
    Artest
    Gasol
    Bynum
    with Odom off the bench

Folks, your 2010 NBA Champs, the LA Lakers Celtics have some young pieces, but their core is too old ie Garnett Allen Pierce

OldSkoolBasketball
    Participant

Wallace owns Gasol. He makes him look like Kwame Brown.

dejuicebox
    Participant

with Wallace too, hes gunna be 35 now its with Celtic fans “if Garnett and if Powe and if” well they are only getting older their window is only closing, its not going to get bigger once the big three is done you got rondo hes good but hes only made decent because of the great talent around him he wont be able to run a team by himself once KG, Pierce, and Allen are gone, the Lakers on the other hand, i am feeling another threepeat by them

BTW im a nets fan, Lebron 2010 NYK!

RickyRubio9
    Participant

will not own Gasol. BlazerFan7 that’s nonsense. He’s old now and isn’t as good as he use to be. Gasol is one of the best in the game and his game is really nice. Real fancy footwork and some great post moves with a nice soft shooting touch. Lethal Scorer.

Meditated States
    Participant

Garnett suffered one injury his hole career now the teams so old. Keep hating I love it boston loves it lol

OldSkoolBasketball
    Participant

Maybe but I never thought Gasol was an all star type player. To me he’s good because he is with Kobe. He didn’t look so good when he was with Memphis.

knicksfreak
    Participant

Boston still has to re-sign their own young players.

mikeyvthedon
    Participant

Just became a very dangerous team. As much as I hate to say it, they could indeed compete with the Lakers and take another title home. I just hope something goes down in Cleveland to stop it, but Rasheed was a HUGE signing for the Celtics. I still think the Lakers getting Ron was just as big, but if the Celts stay healthy, they will give me a headache.

Michael.S.
    Participant

no one cared boout them he was a 20 and 10 player

Meditated States
    Participant

Only guy left to sighn is big baby. They don’t have a bunch of guys they need to resighn House is coming back too. They are set rather Baby comes back or not. I hope he does. Giddens is good and hidden Bill Walker too. lol

Michael.S.
    Participant

here with the Celts is chemistry, Rondo’s uncoachable problem with the coach and he reportedly has an attitude in the locker-room , and with all the trade rumors about Rondo and Allen that couldnt have helped , it’s like they know they cant win again and felt like they had to start new

sheltwon3
    Participant

Wallace does give them the age but the thing is someone can sign big baby now
    and if Cleveland does that could be pretty good
    Davis gave Howard fits

Meditated States
    Participant

lol ok Rondo’s uncoachable problem lol still useing that it’s ok lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login