This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Charlie Sheen 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    anthonymatthew24
    Participant

If you didnt know Dwight Howard, Derrick Rose, D wade and Chris Bosh will be out of the Olympics so who do you think the strating five will be?

I think it will look like this:

Chris Paul PG

Kobe Bryant SG

Kevin Durant SF

Lebron James PF

Tyson Chandler C

Deron Williams and Melo will be logging lots of time off the bench as well as Kevin Love…

Charlie Sheen
    Participant

Why is it so set in stone that Carmelo is not starting. I mean he is the best player in international style basketball for one. 2 he can defend bigs better than Durant and LeBron as LeBron and Kobe will be used to lock up the perimeter players on other teams.

Paul-Bryant-James-Anthony-Chandler

Williams-Durant-Love

make the most sense to me as the core 8. KD takes D-Wade’s role as the scorer off the bench.

montauriush4
      Participant

Lebron is a better defender then Carmelo on the perimeter and in the post  

KD is better then Carmelo international styles cause he can score the ball way better then Carmelo and he is taller so you can play at the 5 some time but not all the time. KD is a better reb then Carmelo, Carmelo avg 6.3 reb and KD avg 8 reb and he play defence better then Carmelo to me. i never seen Carmelo work on defence

anthonymatthew24
        Participant

Theres no way carmelo starts over durant. Look up the STATS!

Charlie Sheen
    Participant

KD can not score better then CA

Melo’s style fits better as the 4 in the offense Coach K runs which is why he’s been the most successful out of any USA player since 2008. Not to say KD shouldn’t start but just not even saying Melo is likely is non sense. Also Melo is a more well rounded player than Durant………………FACT 

montauriush4
      Participant

Shut up you talking stupid, how do Carmelo score better KD. KD shoot better, drive better, and finish at the rim better the Carmelo. How is Carmelo more well rounded player than KD i dont see it.

Carmelo aint sorry but he is not in the same class with KD

Charlie Sheen
    Participant

I know it was only the 1st exhibition game but Carmelo in fact did start like I said, KD lit it up off the bench though

I think coach K keeps it this way, Melo does more of the little things, rebounds, plays inside while LBJ, Kobe and CP3 operate on the perimeter and KD comes in and just scores, scores and scores

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login