Most disappointing college basketball team(s) of 2008-2009 season

jsdghifadgfuiog...
Most disappointing college basketball team(s) of 2008-2009 season

To me, notre dame and Tennessee have been highly regarded this season and let us down. . .as well as texas but they werent as bad as the two teams i just mentioned. They just beat some team in OT last night, i think. But man, tennessee was one of my fav teams this season but something happened! Lost to Zaga twice (go zags)! And dnt get me started about notre dame! W.T.Fudge. Neither of those teams are going to the NCAA tournament, but texas will, 4sure. Texas just didnt live up to their potential this season in my opinion. . .

P.S. Look out for Avery Bradley (tacoma boy) and Jordan Hamilton next seaon for teaxs!

cprizz15
Most disappointing college basketball team(s) of 2008-2009 seaso

Done forget about Steph Curry and Davidson.

jorrye24
In the South

I think Florida,Tenessee, Kentucky,and Miami (FL) were underachievers because they were all slotted preseason Big Dance teams,but now all are on the bubble, with Kentucky Florida and Miami looking like theyre on the outside looking in.

auber
auber's picture
Kinda forgot about Kentucky,

Kinda forgot about Kentucky, but for me it was Notre Dame. You mentioned Texas above leoloin and I think their fully capable of winning a championship with Tristian Thompson, and Jordan Hamiliton.

drew2288
georgetown

georgetown is the most disappointing team this season

kpi03
Baylor Bears

The baylor bears are the most disappointing team of the season. Started 12-1.. are 19-13 now. They were ranked in the top 25 to start the season. They should be an elite team with curtis jerrells, kevin rogers, lacedarius dunn, henry dougat, ect. Somehow they got beat up bad in the very average big 12. They are trying to make the tournament now though by winning the big 12 tourny... they just beat kansas today and beat nebraska in the first round. I have a feeling they will get by texas.

jorrye24
Yea but no

Baylor was a disappointment, but who expected Georgetown to be good this year??? They lost alot of players from an experienced team.

mikese
Notre Dam a let down what

Notre Dam a let down what else is new even if their players were all taking some kind of legal steroids they wouldn't have had a chance. I love the video that makes fun of them and their teams.

RSS: Syndicate content