- Blu Ray Player
- free online
- better games
- PS3 Home ( you can build a character and meet real people on ps3 home
- program called Life with PlayStation)
- ps3 has 0.02% failure rate
- Future potential ( Ps3 hasn't reach it's limit while the xbox 360 had , ps3 will - last till 2016 at least )
- you can browse the internet on ps3, no such thing for xbox 360
- Free Online Play
- Sixaxis Motion Sensing Controllers
- Built in Wi-Fi
- Built in harddrive
- Firmware Updates
- Music Playlists
- Photo Slideshows
- Only $300
- Looks Sexy
- no red ring
I'll take 12 then
HAD to give you a thumbs up just for the new username!
I have both Xbox 360 and a PS3. My bro got a PS3 a few weeks ago. I only use it to watch Netflix and go on the internet browser though when I can't go on my laptop.
I personally think Xbox 360 is better, but I'm probably just a fanboy, so you shouldn't take my word for it. If you really want to find out, I think you should watch the video on the bottom. VERY informative.
If we wanna watch the rest of the showdown, go on his YouTube account. He makes a total of 12 rounds covering stuff like hardware, controllers, online, etc. After watching all these, you should have a clear idea of which console is better.
If you get a PS3, you can play games with McScrotum and I.
Thank you but all credit to McDunkin for that title. But I have made a decision... My name will
not change until the lockout is over. The NBA is forcing me to behave in based behavior.
xbox is better. I dont play games very much so its the little things that get me and the 360 controller is just flat out superior
how bout the ps2?
got a xbox though. just a better overall console.
IM play Xbox 360