This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar alvarob 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    alvarob
    Participant

Who do you think should be in the game? I made a tentative list, remember that last year they called 10 rookies and 10 sophomores, and then they would draft in 2 teams…

Here are my options (not in any particular order):

Rookies:

1) A. Davis (F)
    2) M. Kidd-Glichrist (F)
    3) B. Beal (G)
    4) D. Lillard (G)
    5) H. Barnes (G)
    6) A. Drummond (C)
    7) D. Waiters (G)
    8) J. Sullinger (F)
    9) J. Valanciunas (C) (if healthy)
    10) T. Ross (G/F) or K. Singler (F/G), not completely sure which one yet…

Sophomores:

1) K. Irving (G)
    2) E. Kanter (F/C)
    3) T. Thompson (F)
    4) K. Walker (G)
    5) K. Thompson (G)
    6) K. Leonard (F)
    7) N. Vucevic (C )
    8) K. Faried (F)
    9) C. Parsons (F)
    10) R. Rubio (G)

Comments, insults, any important snub?

mikeyvthedon
    Participant

Just slightly different, though I like many of yours:

Rookies:

PG Damian Lillard

SG Bradley Beal

SF Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

PF Anthony Davis

C Andre Drummond

SG Dion Waiters

SF Harrison Barnes

C Tyler Zeller

SF Kyle Singler

SG Alexey Shved

Notes: Not that I hate the Raptors, but could see both of their rookies not making it. Jonas missed too many games, without playing well enough in those he did play in to justify a spot over Zeller. Ross has a chance, just think their are guys playing more minutes and bigger roles for their team. Wanted to add Sullinger, he was my last cut. Two other guys that might get consideration are Andrew Nicholson and John Henson. Nicholson has played too few minutes, Henson has been inconsistent and went through some injuries/DNPCD’s.

Sophomores

PG Kyrie Irving

SG Klay Thompson

SF Chandler Parsons

PF Kenneth Faried

C Nikola Vucevic

PG Kemba Walker

PG Brandon Knight

PF Tristan Thompson

PF Marcus Morris

C Enes Kanter

Notes: As much as I would love to include Kawhi Leonard, he did miss a number of games as well and I could see someone like Morris or Kanter picked instead. Even Derrick Williams merits at least some consideration. Also, for as much as one would love to see Ricky Rubio in this game, he has not done close to enough to merit being chosen over Brandon Knight or for that matter Isaiah Thomas, who unfortunately may get left off due to the number of PG’s. If it were the Rubio of last year, he is definitely in. This years Rubio is clearly needing an adjustment period, for good reason. 

alvarob
    Participant

I agree that probably Zeller will get the spot instead of Jonas… Knight was difficult to snub, i agree that Rubio hasn’t reach his last year level…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login