This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar F_DA_PO 12 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    stepback3stepback3
    stepback3
    Participant

Who you think will make the team this year??

jeff416
    Participant

Rose

CP3

DWill

Kobe

Wade

Lebron

Durant

Melo

Griffin

Love

Bosh

Howard

nateoak10
    Participant

^

Steven

omg, thats a pretty tough team right there!

Chilbert arenas
    Participant

Doubt Kobe signs up again, especially if his health plagues him this year.  I could also see DWill skipping out if hes going to be a free agent.  I’d replace Dwill with Westbrook, but that’s pending on his attitude this season and if he keeps up the 0-13 shooting and shouting matches with teammates and coaches, then he’s out. 

Johnny Chill

That’s a very interesting call on Kobe, esp. with the health issues. The rest would help his NBA career. But Kobe is probably one of the most competitive players in the league right now. He doesnt want the next generation of super stars to take all the spot light away from him. Plus he has a great relationship with Coach K, and I think he will be on the team.

The Olympics is huge way to increase a players world wide brand. I think a lot of the players realized that after playing in China.

ProudGrandpa
    Participant
    rileymcshea3
    Participant

I like how team USA’s worst player would be the best player on any other team there going to be competing against in the Olympics.

F_DA_PO
    Participant

So you think Brian Scalbrine would be the best player on Spain?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login