Which lottey team mkaes the playoffs in 2011?

jjonz
Which lottey team mkaes the playoffs in 2011?

There are a ton of teams on the brink of being a playoff team & some that can stay a Playoff team. Here are the Teams i think will make next year

Warriors. If they can Sign a Combat(i.e Perk & TChandler) type of C they will make the playoffs Edoh should improve: If he gains weight in the offseason. They have 1-4 AllStar Talent, i think they just need a Defensive C.

Jazz have so many pieces that they can make some major moves & be back in the playoffs next year. Two lottery picks & a Roster loaded with Talent & Upside. Whenever they are in the Lottery they usually come away with a great pick, (Jury is still out on GHayward). Regardless they could be back in the Playoffs Next Year.

The Bucks could make it back if they can find some scoring in the Draft or with a trade.

DimetriFrancis17
didnt perk sign an extension

didnt perk sign an extension with the thunder

kevnix5
kevnix5's picture
L.A. Clippers

If the Clippers add a small forward good enough to start (which just means being better than Aminu and Gomes) I think they could make a playoff run with a healthy Eric Gordon and even better Blake Griffin.

The UnderKanter
My vote is the Jazz and

My vote is the Jazz and Bucks. The Warriors are kind of a dark horse to make the Playoffs. But what about the Rockets? They always play hard and just barely miss the playoffs why not make it for once. Although the decision not to keep Rick Adelman might have hurt their chances. Or what about the Kings? They might make it if they finally get the PG they need (Irving or Knight) And wouldn't that be a treat for the Maloof brothers and the whole city of Sacramento. Would keep the Kings in the capital for sure!!

The UnderKanter
^^^Good point. Jazz and

@kevnix, Good point. Jazz and Clippers and Bucks are my picks

WizKid
WizKid's picture
Not saying playoffs maybe

Not saying playoffs maybe around the 8th seed, but the Wizards. A full offseason together could improve team defense and chemistry. Wall improves his jumper and becomes a elite pg. Blatche healthy, Mcgee, Young, Crawford, Booker, Serphin, all improving. A top 5 pick hopefully used on a SF like D Will or Vesely....

Wall
Young/ Crawford
Lewis
Blatche
Mcgee

Steven
East: i say (best

East:

i say (best chance)New Jersey. Milwaukee. (possibly)

and dark horse: Wizards

West:

best chance (Clippers) possibly (Utah)

dark horses warriors and Kings!

teams that i say fall out: west-new orleans and denver, and possibly memphis.

east- pacers, sixers.

BKKnicksfan
BKKnicksfan's picture
I still the Wizards are a

I still the Wizards are a year away. Need more wins on the road, as well as McGee/Blatche consistancy.

My pick is the Charlotte Bobcats. Stephen Jackson, Tyrus Thomas and D.J. Augustine are solid players, Gerald Henderson, Boris Diaw, Joel Pryzbilla and Dante Cunningham are all solid players who can back them up. With some potential cap space and 2 1st round picks this season, they could be right back in the playoffs next season

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
Charlotte is on the fast

Charlotte is on the fast route down the Standings. Teams are improving and they just keep getting worse. Good timing thou...

aamir543
aamir543's picture
I think the Warriors van make

I think the Warriors van make it if they play better defense. And although the Wizards were awful on the road, they were 20-21 at home. If they get John Wall some help, they could be dangerous

aamir543
aamir543's picture
I think the Warriors van make

I think the Warriors van make it if they play better defense. And although the Wizards were awful on the road, they were 20-21 at home. If they get John Wall some help, they could be dangerous

jjonz
Perk type of C

I should have clarified but a C who can impact the game without needing touches in GS would be great for Warriors

quinceyh2
The Bucks

The Bucks

RSS: Syndicate content