This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Varnishkis 12 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    ShamoN 513
    Participant

Whats up NBA Draft Net….?   1st timer just lloking to talk about good ideas fof draft classes. I have classes posted going from 2011 thru to 2015….. And have prospects for the top 25 in a 2016 class.  Anyone else on this page too, or am I to far ahead of the game?

ShamoN 513
    Participant

Sorry about the 1st classes I posted. They were not even close to accurate, but I wanted to have something posted for the release date of NBA 2k11.

ShamoN 513
    Participant

Sorry about the 1st classes I posted. They were not even close to accurate, but I wanted to have something posted for the release date of NBA 2k11.

ShamoN 513
    Participant

My new classes are really detailed, especially the 2011 & 2012 class…….                           The class names are NCAA ELITE 11-15.     Check em out and RATE em fair please. Im also welcome to any feed back via this site.

ShamoN 513
    Participant

My new classes are really detailed, especially the 2011 & 2012 class…….                           The class names are NCAA ELITE 11-15.     Check em out and RATE em fair please. Im also welcome to any feed back via this site.

WizardofOz
    Participant

Wassup ShamoN. I have you as a friend on XBOX LIVE. Remember eazye1296?

WizardofOz
    Participant

Wassup ShamoN. I have you as a friend on XBOX LIVE. Remember eazye1296?

mikeyvthedon
    Participant

I made some draft classes in last years game, nothing super official, just for my own thing. I do not have X-Box Live yet, but am planning on hooking it up soon. Can you tell me what types of ratings you have given certain prospects? Just curious, not judging as I am sure you have done a good job and put a lot of work into it. Just wondering what players you rank where, and who you see as the best prospects in the upcoming drafts. Look forward to seeing it man, would be cool to have a gauge.

kidmarichi
    Participant

Some good tips are when you make a draft class it doesnt have to be real players.i have 4 draft classes

1996 Draft class- i remade some of the players and theyre names like(kobe bryant=khalil bryant same positon good ratings but not unbelievable with good positon plus i added AI nash and others

1983 draft- same as the onme above

internationl-i just looked up a bunch of names from other countries and gave them to prospects

Draft busts-i give the a second chance to redeem themselves(sam boie/semaj bowie)

all of these are on XBOX IVE UNDER my user name columbamarichi lowercase

Bauls Malone
    Participant

Hey sweet draft class man! You misspelled Kemba Walker’s name. It’s not "Kimba" you ignoranus son of a bitch…how do you mispell the best player in college basketball’s name? Have you ever watched college basketball? youre about as intelligent as my slippery shit after a long night of drinking.  Furthermore, Jared Sullinger already announced he is not declaring for the NBA draft, and where is Kyrie Irving?!?! It’s not like he isn’t going to be the number 1 pick or anything I see how you could leave him out… Overall, you deserve a rating of a half star just for all the effort you put in to create a draft class that is about as accurate as my tee shot on the 18th hole when I am Indian Drunk off of Tequila and higher than Albert Einstein’s IQ from smoking mass amounts of black tar heroine.  In no point in time did your incoherent draft class even closely resemble the actual draft class of 2011 and we are all now dumber for having downloaded it.  You know basketball like your mother knows how to keep her legs closed.

ShamoN 513
      Participant

Your upset at a draft class I did forever ago….. its not up to date with todays mock draft.    (IDIOT)          

Varnishkis
        Participant

When and where could we expect new updated roster for drafts for at least 2011-13? Thanks in advance

JimmeredYaWabafet
    Participant

gawd damn!! that was mean

TRC1991
    Participant

that was…..

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! WOW +1

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login