This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar llperez 13 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Mr.Knick 32
    Participant
    JNixon
    Participant

Texas is too low. Xavier is too high.

Also, look out for Florida State. They could have a season like the one Baylor had this season. Their whole team returns, and Mike Snaer and Chris Singleton will likely put it together alot more after getting a year older.

JNixon
    Participant

Also, look out for Florida State. They could have a season like the one Baylor had this season. Their whole team returns, and Mike Snaer and Chris Singleton will likely put it together alot more after getting a year older.

JNixon
    Participant

kmp07s
    Participant

I hope FSU puts it together, but people who don’t follow the program don’t understand how offensively inept of a coach Leonard Hamilton is. He teaches defense, but there’s more offensive gameplanning in a pickup game.

kmp07s
    Participant

I hope FSU puts it together, but people who don’t follow the program don’t understand how offensively inept of a coach Leonard Hamilton is. He teaches defense, but there’s more offensive gameplanning in a pickup game.

kmp07s
    Participant

JNixon
    Participant

I agree with you about Hamilton not gameplanning on offense lol. He gets his guys to defend, but FSU struggles more than a team with the athletes and talented players they’ve had should to score the ball.

JNixon
    Participant

I agree with you about Hamilton not gameplanning on offense lol. He gets his guys to defend, but FSU struggles more than a team with the athletes and talented players they’ve had should to score the ball.

JNixon
    Participant

llperez

see this is why i always have to represent the west coast all year. And it’s not just knicksboy either, i see “pro’s” act like no one plays ball out west. Washington slapped New Mexico around like crazy last year and washington improves from last year and yet new mex is top 25 and washington is not?

llperez

see this is why i always have to represent the west coast all year. And it’s not just knicksboy either, i see “pro’s” act like no one plays ball out west. Washington slapped New Mexico around like crazy last year and washington improves from last year and yet new mex is top 25 and washington is not?

llperez

McDunkin

I would say Butler and i might be the only one but i think Kentucky should be a few spots lower

McDunkin

I would say Butler and i might be the only one but i think Kentucky should be a few spots lower

McDunkin

delfam
    Participant

Butler, Baylor, and Xavier are to high.

Ohio State, Temple, Missouri, Texas, and Tennessee are to low

delfam
    Participant

delfam
    Participant

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

Yea, this was a while ago.

LL, I agree with you. I think Washington and Cal should be in the top 25.

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

llperez

realsports, i have cal finishing last in the pac 10. They only had 4 solid contributors last year and they all graduated. not one guy on that team has nba ability and the recruiting class while solid, is nothing special. Just my opinion if you were to rank teams from the pac 10 in the future, I wouldnt put them too high even though Joe Lunardi over at espn seems to think they will win the conference and his reasoning being that the rest conference isnt very good and he respects Mike Montgomerry.

If washington keeps terence jones, they are a top 25 lock. Arizona and UCLA are both fringe top 25 teams.

llperez

realsports, i have cal finishing last in the pac 10. They only had 4 solid contributors last year and they all graduated. not one guy on that team has nba ability and the recruiting class while solid, is nothing special. Just my opinion if you were to rank teams from the pac 10 in the future, I wouldnt put them too high even though Joe Lunardi over at espn seems to think they will win the conference and his reasoning being that the rest conference isnt very good and he respects Mike Montgomerry.

If washington keeps terence jones, they are a top 25 lock. Arizona and UCLA are both fringe top 25 teams.

llperez

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login