This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar fito91 12 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    fito91
    Participant

I’m a Bucks fan and Ersan is tearing it up for us right now. Unfortunately he is a free agent at the end of the season and is most likely not coming back to Milwaukee.

I’m not sure what the Bucks plans are for Ersan, but his trade value has to be pretty high right now, especially with the numbers he has been putting up. Instead of letting him walk away like Milwaukee has done with a lot of it’s players in the past I would love if they traded him and got something in return.

In my opinion, Ersan would be a great addition to any contender or any team trying to grab a playoff spot.

Should the Bucks trade Ersan, what do you think the Bucks could get in return for him?

rileymcshea3
    Participant

Yeah he would be a great guy a for a playoff team … I could see him being a spread the floor off the bench for the thunder or maybe the lakers both dont have any good trade pieces for him

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

The Thunder need him on their team.  He’s a perfect stretch 4 that can also play back-up to Durant.  He’s basically all they need off the bench to help their already threatening offense.

db24kb24
    Participant

we passed on Beasley for a under the radar guy like him, I hope we can scoop him up for a 1st round draft pick.

PulseGlazer
    Participant

He’d require more than the Lakers crappy pick!  Have you seen his rebound rate?  Off the top of my head, Philly might be the best fit, though, seriously, imagine him in San Antonio? 

Though, honestly, Bucks are in no way set at the 4, so why not keep him and see if a healthy Illyasova and Bogut can turn you into next year’s Sixer/Pacer style club.

CodySLC
    Participant

You guys over paid Gooden and now he’s probably gonna walk.

fito91
    Participant

Ersan has already said he wants to play for a big market team and will take the biggest pay day possible this off-season.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login