This topic contains 27 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar JoeWolf1 13 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    valentine

For all the people who said he’d go undrafted, which is basically everyone on this site, guess what? He is now projected by this website to go 46th in the draft, and CHAD FORD projects him in the ”25 to 40” range and ”is surprised by how many teams like him”!!!! To his haters, WHATS UP???????????

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

You said the perfect word…PROJECTED.

I say he messes it up and still wont be draft. Remember Dionte Christmas? Jeff Aidren? They were projected top 2nd rounders and did not get drafted

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

I say he messes it up and still wont be draft. Remember Dionte Christmas? Jeff Aidren? They were projected top 2nd rounders and did not get drafted

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

catoosanumber22

FORD also added that Gallon was a ”first round talent”

catoosanumber22

catoosanumber22

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

Yea, the same guy who said Kenneth Farfried was a 1st round pick a day before he went back to school

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

Yea, the same guy who said Kenneth Farfried was a 1st round pick a day before he went back to school

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

JNixon
    Participant

Chad Ford has Daniel Orton as the 10th best prospect in the draft. He has Ed Davis going number 3 in the 2009 draft after the national championship game last year.

Tiny Gallon has a legit chance to get picked in the late 2nd round because he has raw offensive talent and he can rebound, but he’s probably gonna get stashed in the D-League. There is no guarantee he makes a roster. He has to stay in shape, answer questions about OU’s season, and about his unceremonious exit from the program. All of that will factor in if he’s drafted. And he has to make a team after that, so draft projections are only good for a certain amount of time.

JNixon
    Participant

Chad Ford has Daniel Orton as the 10th best prospect in the draft. He has Ed Davis going number 3 in the 2009 draft after the national championship game last year.

Tiny Gallon has a legit chance to get picked in the late 2nd round because he has raw offensive talent and he can rebound, but he’s probably gonna get stashed in the D-League. There is no guarantee he makes a roster. He has to stay in shape, answer questions about OU’s season, and about his unceremonious exit from the program. All of that will factor in if he’s drafted. And he has to make a team after that, so draft projections are only good for a certain amount of time.

JNixon
    Participant

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

Gallon is going to surprise alot of people..Dont put to much stock in projections..But somebody will invite him to training camp if he goes undrafted..

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

Gallon is going to surprise alot of people..Dont put to much stock in projections..But somebody will invite him to training camp if he goes undrafted..

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

OhCanada-
      Participant

RUDEBOY I agree with you.Gallon looks like he could be this years Maxiell, Millsap, Blair type player.

Everyone needs to forget about what that idiot Chad Ford thinks.Gallon should get drafted just because he brings something to the table that not many players can.Amazing width/size mixed with solid athletisism.

Hes like an athletic Big Baby Davis/The Ticket Stub ahaha

OhCanada-
      Participant

RUDEBOY I agree with you.Gallon looks like he could be this years Maxiell, Millsap, Blair type player.

Everyone needs to forget about what that idiot Chad Ford thinks.Gallon should get drafted just because he brings something to the table that not many players can.Amazing width/size mixed with solid athletisism.

OhCanada-
      Participant

sheltwon3
    Participant

i have been saying for the longest that he will probably go top 2nd round mainly because this is a deep draft and he may be a year or 2 away but i know if he were to stay another year in college next year he would be lottery so no way he slips that far in the second round. He may even go late first round.

sheltwon3
    Participant

i have been saying for the longest that he will probably go top 2nd round mainly because this is a deep draft and he may be a year or 2 away but i know if he were to stay another year in college next year he would be lottery so no way he slips that far in the second round. He may even go late first round.

sheltwon3
    Participant

the I in win
    Participant

He is already strong and has a huge frame (currently full of fat) but his offence is mostly perimeter. I think the comparison to an athletic glen davis fits very well.

the I in win
    Participant

He is already strong and has a huge frame (currently full of fat) but his offence is mostly perimeter. I think the comparison to an athletic glen davis fits very well.

the I in win
    Participant

JoeWolf1

Lets wait til the combine, if Gallon measures 6’7.5” barefoot or rocks a 25” vertical watch his stock plummet. If he does test will I could see him being taken in the early 2nd round, but I agree with Iggy when he said he is gonna be a D-Leager next year no matter where or if he gets drafted.

JoeWolf1

Lets wait til the combine, if Gallon measures 6’7.5” barefoot or rocks a 25” vertical watch his stock plummet. If he does test will I could see him being taken in the early 2nd round, but I agree with Iggy when he said he is gonna be a D-Leager next year no matter where or if he gets drafted.

JoeWolf1

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login