This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar jorrye24 15 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    triplesss05
    Participant

I havent seen him on many (if any) mock drafts, but in my opinion, he should be considered as one of the top point guards in this year’s draft with his speed and quickness and shooting ability. He reminds me of a tony parker with a better stroke. Some people might bring up the excuse that he plays in a weak conference, but he’s performed at his best against the best. He dominated Gonzaga before he got hurt, he put up 30 something against Oregon (when they weer actually respectable) last year, and most notably, he more then held his own against the U.S. national team when he played for the Australia and caused much trouble for CP3,D WIll, and J kidd, three of the league’s best.

This is just my opinion and I would like to hear what others think.

themidnightrider
    Participant

he torched the two best young PG in the west- Paul and d-will. He was amazing with his speed to the hoop, but check out his stats– I dont have it in front of me, but i know he shoots low 40% from the field. If he could improve as a shooter he could be a good score first PG

los2003
    Participant

well double are ran at him at st marys also.. they depend on him to score there.. he would be a first rounder if he came out

jorrye24

Patty Mills=Tony Parker

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login