This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar midwestbbscout 14 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    SwatLakeCity
    Participant

Way too many upsets in this tourney. Now I can’t even watch future NBA players in the Tourney.

Can’t watch: Wes Johnson, Sherron Collins, Xavier Henry, Cole Aldrich, Arinze Oanoku, Andy Rautins, Avery Bradley, Al Farouq Aminu, Greg Monroe, that texas senior(cant remember his name), Dexter Pittman, Derrick Favors, Evan Turner. Can’t think of anybody else, but I am sure there is more. 13 players and counting

Can watch: Demarcus Cousins, Patrick Patterson, John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, Kyle Singler, Epke Udoh, Raymar Morgan, Wayne Chism and I think that’s it. 8 players and decreasing.

Your thoughts?

HROT88
    Participant

QUINCEY

^^^^lol…personally i dont mind. all i care about is good basketball

UKWildcat_11
    Participant

Scotty Hopson will get drafted next year. And you forgot about Ebanks, Butler, and Hayward

HROT88
    Participant

DeSean and Devin Ebanks/Kevin Jones, Brian Zoubek…………LOL.

JNixon
    Participant

Gordon Hayward is playing today, and he’s considered a 2010 draft prospect.

jamesofwhite21
    Participant

the only way there arent ‘any NBA prospects left to watch’ is if youre watching the womens tourney. even the teams i hate have NBA possible players…

Butler: Gordon Hayward

Duke: Kyle Singler

on to the good guys…

KState: Jacob Pullen, Denis Clemente, Dominique Sutton, Curtis Kelly

Baylor: Quincy Acy, Ekpe Udoh, LaceDarius Dunn, Tweety Carter, Anthony Jones

Tennessee: Bobby Maze, Wayne Chism, Cameron Tatum, J.P. Prince, Scotty Hopson, Brian Williams

WVU: Da’Sean Butler, Devin Ebanks, Kevin Jones, Darryl Bryant (hurt or not hes still a prospect)

then the teams i just flat out dont even care about…

Kentucky: Darius Miller, John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe, Patrick Patterson

Michigan State: Kalin Lucas (same thing i said about truck), Raymar Morgan, Durrell Summers, Draymond Green, Korie Lucious

midwestbbscout
    Participant

make sure you watch the Kentucky game today and you’ll get your rocks off…..there’s at least 6 or 7 if not more in that game….

SwatLakeCity
    Participant

Well Lucas is hurt, so you can’t watch him. Clemente, Judge, Pullen, Sutton, and Kelly looks like all of them will not make it in the NBA. This site does not even project them as possible draft picks not in 2010 or 2011. Maybe in 2012 but you can’t tell. And as for Hayward and Hopson, I doubt they will declare. Maybe Hayward, but he would have to have a strong performance against Kstate tonight, win and then have another strong performance in the final four. Hopson would have to do the same. I would only consider them possible 2010 picks if they both make the final four. I am only watching for 2010 picks not 2011. That will be next year’s tourney. And yes you guys are right I did forget about Ebanks and Butler of West Virginia. WVU had better win tonight. 13 players I can’t watch and incresing. 10 players I can watch and decreasing.

JNixon
    Participant

Denis Clemente, Wally Judge, Curtis Kelly and Jamar Samuels are the only possible NBA players on K-State’s roster. Pullen is more than a longshot.

midwestbbscout
    Participant

Yeah and Wally Judge and Curtis Kelly should be on here as possible draft picks……they are underclassmen and both have NBA bodies and are poised for big years next season….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login