who do you think will have the best carrer
4.Curry if you can call him a pg
what do you guys think?
i think johnny flynn will be the best pg of the lot, but tyreke evans has my vote. i think he is the best scorer of the lot. it almost seems as though scoring is too easy for him. plus sacremento does not have anything or anybody to stop him form reaching his potential.
I think it'll go like this when it's all said and done.
1. Curry (Scoring)
I know it might look surprising
Of course I'm biased :)
Lot of talent
i say alot of dumb things but i feel good about mr.curry
why is every1 so high on him
i think he will be a complete bust he all he can do is pass
i think jennings is just as good of a passer
I think that Flynn will have the best career, because he has a ton of talent, leadership, is a big time competitor, and he is not a knucklehead.
Jennings is my runner up as well. He has a lot of potential but is also tends to be a knucklehead.
Evans, could be a pg, but I imagine he will often switch between pg and sg throughout his career, because he is more of a score first pg in a sg body. That essentially makes him a sg.
Rubio, I will not comment on until he decides to come to the league. If he does hold out for the year and re-enters the draft, he will have had his NBA player card revoked.
Let me ask an honest question. What is the difference between Quincy Douby, and Stephan Curry? I honestly see tons of similarities, and while I believe that Douby has not been given a fair shake in the league, I also think that his success might be a foreshadow for Curry.
For the rest of these guys it will all depend on where they end up and if they get stuck behind a stud (see Collison, and Lawson).
i believe Flynn will be the best PG from this draft, but skillfully I think Curry is the most talented and Tyreke Evans makes everything look effortless
they play simmilar games
BUT i think currry will be able to get to the whole when he wants to while douby cant
both have unlimited range
I'm a big Rubio fan...but I'm tired of trying to plead my case of why.
he doesnt do one goood thing
he cant get by defenders in the nba
if Hedo can beat Lebron off the dribble i think Rubio will be ok
rubio sucks iv seen him play when i first heard him about almost 2 years ago iv been watchin him, hes not fast ,not strong, not a good defender even tho avgs 2 stls no hops wat so ever i think he can be a starter in the league i give him one thing smarts
hedo has his body to get him past defenders
while rubio is a trig he would get picked by the likes of paul fisher william any other pg he is slow and weak and cant shot how does that even make him a roster spot?
Oh man, I can't wait 'till Rubio proves almost half the NBA Fan-Base wrong...and when he does, I'll be sure to post about it for days. :)
I guess I'm the Lone Wolf Supporter of Rubio on this site. Last time I checked Rubio got past a guy named Jason Kidd and Deron Williams...
I know you have a bias but I respect your opinion. I just don't know how a guy who can't score will be a great player in the NBA. He is a good passer but doesn't stand out at anything else.
kidd is a old man that isnt the best denfensive pg out there haha
and show me where he got past d will???
where he acually crossed him up
me too , people that think he will be a total bust are missing something, but they will learn soon, hope he comes this year
I actually have a great feeling that Beaubois will end up at least a top 3 pg from this draft with Jennings and Flynn.
I dont know what order they will be in but i think they will be the top 3 pg from this draft.
Evans will be great, and I know he will be a pg fro Sacramento, but i still dont really count him as a pg.
he is a very raw player that could be very good
I never said he crossed D-Will. I said get passed him. I seen it...but it might take me a while to find.
did he get to the rim and score??
i dont think so
He was on his way past him, but D-Will fouled him.
Not gonna lie, that was a really good behind the back dribble.
what was your favorite pass of his?
damn he made up a few passes of his own theyre crazy
Evans will be a 2, remeber when Jamal Crawford came into the L?
Never seen Rubio play soooo.....
I've watched alot of Rubio mixes and plays on youtube, but towards the end of his teams season I got to see him a few games and I seen him in the olympics every game, but I get why people are so down on him. I know he has flaws.
1 Jennings, he grew up in Europe and is ready to play the vacant point in Milwaukee
2 Rubio, when he eventually gets here, purely based on potential
3 Curry, fantastic scorer, will only get better with experience, will thrive in Nellie's system
4 Flynn, ultra quick, can get to the rim at will, loads of playing time in Minnesota this yr
5 Lawson, who better to learn from than Chauncey, will have time to develop b4 major minutes
That young kid Beaubois or whatever will be the best point guard in this draft but early on Jennings will handle it up. It will be close but Beaubois is super quick .
These will be the 2 best PG's with Jennings being the better player when its all said and done...
i think he will be pretty good, and as you can see by the video rickyrubio9 posted, he is crafty. Honestly, does anyone here believe that a smart player who is still very young and is a beast dribbler and passer won't be good. If he can dribble past dwill and jkid then he'll do ok for scoring. He won't be 20 pts. a night but I could see him at 16 pts. 13 assist and maybe a steal or two. You guys keep forgetting, isn't rubio only 18 or 19, and he faired pretty well against our cream of the crop in the olympics.
I'm not a rubio hater, I think he will end up being a solid starter. But watching that video, so many of his behind the back dribbles seem unnecessary, it seems like a move that NBA defenders will figure out quickly.
In the future:
heres my list
1. Flynn- i might be bias but i think hell be a special player.
2. Rubio- has some weknesses but hes only 18! i think blossom into a good player.
3. Jennings- i think hell be a lot like Stephon Marbury.
4. Curry- will be a good shooter and scorer.
5. Evens- he probably should go higher but hes not a trus pg.
6. Lawson- you already know youll get a solid player out of him.
7. Holliday- i still see potentiol in him and i think he could be a good player.
8. Collison- solid backup but i dont think hell ever be a starter.
9. Teague- i have him low but i think hes just part of th decent group of pgs coming out of this draft
10. Nick Calathes- 6-5 with point guard skills will be good.
1. Curry- big time scorer, but his bball IQ and work ethic will help him adjust and adapt to the NBA game he improved his PG skills greatly from his . So to Jr year, i see him improving those skills more and i think will take him to the top of this class
2. Jennings - Might have the highest ceiling of all these guys, can score, pass, run an offense and is pretty good on ball defender
3. Flynn- Proved he could be an effective passer and pg in the Summer League, He can run an offense and take over when needed
4. Evans - not a true point guard, may be a better over all player than some of the guys ahead of him, but from a strictly PG perspective i have him 4
. Big body, good scorer, but i think he lacks some fundamental point guard skills right now, but will definitely be a special player
5.Collison- Quick, experienced and NBA ready, he may not ever be a star, but will have a long productive career, reminds me of Bobby Jackson
6. Beaubois - This guy has a lot of potential, lightning quick, good scorer, passer and defender, great summer league showing for Dallas, and who
. better than Jason Kidd to play behind and learn from, but with Kidd and Terry won't get big minutes early in his career
7. Rubio - guy with some potential, but i feel it will take him a little time to adjust to the NBA, has the talent, but im not sure he'll put it together, needs
. to improve his offense and defense, but i feel he will be a starter in the league in a few years
8. Lawson - True point guard, with a high IQ and tons of college experience, reminds me of another Tar Heel pg in Ray Felton
9.Holiday - I think he needed to stay in college one more year, a big athletic guy, but has a lot of work to do, i think Philly's system will be a good
. place for him to start
10. Maynor - I think he will be a good back up for a long time, can run an offense, not turn the ball over, not much of a scorer yet, but, reminds me
. Charlie Ward, just a good solid player who is going to play hard and not be a liability on either side of the ball
I took into account immediate impact paired with long term improvement potential, and potential career longevity
We will surprise to find the high quality tiffany jewelry in much.
Everyone will focus on tiffany and co,
Choose, buy and shop for on sale tiffany jewelry including Tiffany & Co Silver Necklace, Pendants, Bangles, Bracelets, Earrings, Rings and Accessories.
Provide high quality silver Tiffany jewellery including necklaces,rings and other style jewelry at wholesale prices.Pick your dreamingtiffany co jewelry.