who will be the top 5 picks...it's hard to tell now...wall for sure..
tears up the Big 12, leads Texas to Final Four, thus boosting his stock pushing him into the Top 5. Who doesn't want a combo guard? lol. :)
I think Favors will go #2 the dude is working on his face up game and he'll be a beast, trust me. And don't sleep on my man Chris Singleton, he's probably going to score way more with T Doug gone.
Ed Davis is going to be so hyped he's going to squat and drop. Mine are:
George is overrated..dramatically
Pierre Jordan. You went to Dunwoody right? You know Issaiah Grayson?
I thought he was with Seminoles. Right Pierre?
Of course I know Issaiah Grayson. Where is he now? I know he was with Hoop Planet (AAU) because he said we were to crowded.
Yea I used to go to all the D'Woody games when I was in 9th grade, yall was crazy back then...
We were beasts every year. And... Isaaih def not coming here.
I heard he moved to Vegas..
Couldn't tell you man... it's hard keeping up with everybody. Delwan going to Western Kentucky I think.
I like that dude from Tucker, he light skinned and he like 6'7...ridiculous jump shot. He played for Atl Celtics too. I forgot his name but he going to Va. Tech..
yo why are you ranked #50 for point guards ,and you think you can give Wall a run for his money? Do you feel youre underrated?
1. John Wall
2. Derrick Favors
3. Donatas Motiejunas
4. Greg Monroe
5. Avery Bradley
My top 5
@ Mike, it's all about being seen, exposure you know. My team was stacked so I never really had the chance to show all I can do. It's coming though. It's kinda hard playing PG with other great PG's you know? I shared alot of high school time with freakin Zac Swansey and Isaiah Grayson. Then my freshman year my bro started, so you know. Then in AAU I had Gideon trying to run point, and stuff. Idk, I won't make excuses but I've been a victim of circumstance, you know?
5.)Wally Judge...yep I said it!
i feel you me too i play H.S ball and i feel i never got an opportunity yet, and im waiting, hope you get a chance and show what u can do man
I have a feeling that Donta M... will drop because he didn't leave this year, idk if he was able to but a lot of foreigneers stay too long and drop- Pavel Podkolzine, Nemanja Aleksandrov, Martnyas Andrius, from the top of my head... so my top 5 is sorta new and unexpected.
1. Ed Davis- will see a Blake Griffin-like improvement and a big man with that much potential is hard to pass up.
2. John Wall- don't get me wrong hes still #1 but he just has too much talent around him to stand out- I see him putting up Tyreke Evans numbers but yet he still ended up #4
3. Cole Aldrich- will pick up where he left off and he did great in the tourney- KU will likely win the championship or at least make it
4. Derrick Favors- did great at the all americans game and has shown he is a verstile big man
5. Al Faruq Aminu- he has a really nice game and I feel he will step up BIG time being THE man
you cant say it depends on what teams gets the picks.