This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar sweaterflex 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    nick5354
    Participant

I have been a user since about 2012 and long before I even made an account. But I am no longer using the site. The ads are just way way way to annoying and intrusive. I am trying to look at the page while listening to music however every time I click on a new page a new ad will pop up will sound so loud.

I have been testing this out and it happens every time a new page is clicked on the website. There is no option to mute. It is honestly so annoying that I no longer use the website. I get websites like this especially need ads, and I’m all for them, but when they pop up every time you load a page and automatically play loud sound it pisses me off. Just posting to let you know that the ads have stopped me from using your page and I am quite annoyed as I really love the forum on here. I hope to come back in a few weeks or months and it is much better to use without intrusive ads blaring sound every time I want to read something on the site.

2+
    sweaterflex
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login