This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar The Goat 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    M-DYMES
    Participant

Tobias has been playing phenomenal ball lately and for most of the season. He’s been a reliable shooter and been consistently creating his own offense. He uses his body extremely well to create separation. I’m very impressed with him when I originally was against us spending that much capital on him, but I’m glad to see he’s proving me wrong. I’m becoming more of a fan each day and would love to see him reach the all-star game this year.

Hits open 3’s, has an impressive midrange game, and can consistently get inside. His handles are impressive and has been an exceptional go to option after Embiid when the sixers need a bucket. Time for him to get his credit he deserves for his efforts and game this season.

3+
    Choppy
    Participant

I never wanted Detroit to trade him for Griffin. I rate him highly and honestly would’ve preferred to be paying him the max than Griffin. He’s a great fit with Philly and is providing good bang for buck. One of the more underrated players going around.

2+
    The Goat
    Participant

He’s gone from a tweener with potential, bouncing around teams, to a very reliable scorer and stretch 4. May be an all star this year.

2+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login