This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar kanufleng23 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    joe2324gj
    Participant

he actually looks worse on defense than he did last year which I didn’t think was possible considering how bad he was. He’s regressed so much on the offensive side as well with poor shot selection and just don’t look aggressive at all.

2+
    Scrooge McDuck
    Participant

I have to wonder how much a toxic work atnosphere effects players subliminally.

Now Marcus Morris – Justifiably He didn’t a very big responsibities on the court in Boston. But Boston is a winning organization. Hes doing great.

1+
    festar35festar35
    festar35
    Participant

He is on the Knicks. Seriously it is not a good environment for young players to grow & improve, there is no stability anywhere.

I was a bit too high on him as a rookie when I thought he could hit that Tobias Harris level, he still may, but it looking more unlikely. If he finds some stability & consistency sooner rather than later I could see him carving out a role like the Morris brothers or Marvin Williams. A solid starting forward who is good at a bunch of stuff, however doesn’t do anything at a great or higher level.

3+
    kanufleng23
    Participant

First of all, it’s the knicks. Second, the unnecessary signings of veterans that would lead them nowhere. Payton, Morris and Taj over the young guys DSJ, Knox and Robinson. The Knicks just seems to do all things wrong instead of just developing the young guys.

2+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login